Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would You Have a Son Through a Female Surrogate?

• Thread starter lonelysince2006
  • Start date

(Title)

• Total voters
lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
★★★★★
Would you have a son through artificial insemination of a female surrogate where your sperm is placed into her egg and allowed to gestate until the child is born? I wouldn't have a son either way since my genetics are inferior and have to be wiped from this Earth (this doesn't mean that I don't want a lifelong partner—I do—but it does mean that I won't reproduce even if I do find a wife). Also, I don't want to contribute to the overpopulation problem and cause unnecessary suffering. You also have to consider that the son you give birth to can't give consent, so giving him life is akin to raping him.

A pro is that you can be a father and experience something you won't otherwise experience naturally (natural selection won't allow it). It will give you new skills and finally give you happiness, even if you're a virgin.

For those who are Wizards (30), consider that people usually have children at this age.

This doesn't necessarily mean NOW, you can do it later.

Helpful Wikipedia article that outlines a lot of important points (if you have time to read or are interested):

@Efiliste @Serpents reign @subhuman @mixluu @Therapywasaaste @FrothySolutions @EpsteinTruther41 @Logic55 @Epedaphic

Last edited:
I see no point in carrying on my lineage, especially without an actual partner.

I think I would. I know for sure that I want to raise children, but it’s looking like doing so with a wife is not going to be possible. Having one through surrogacy seems like the next best option. And I would like for my children to be genetically related to me.

I think I would. I know for sure that I want to raise children, but it’s looking like doing so with a wife is not going to be possible. Having one through surrogacy seems like the next best option. And I would like for my children to be genetically related to me.

I can see your point.
Son = incel deranged shizo cuck slave for jews capitalism loosh farm for alien lizards
Imagine you raise him just for him to end up on this site in 2042. :feelsbadman: I hope robowaifus are released by then.

My family tree will end with me

Would you have a son through artificial insemination of a female surrogate where your sperm is placed into her egg and allowed to gestate until the child is born? I wouldn't have a son either way since my genetics are inferior and have to be wiped from this Earth (this doesn't mean that I don't want a lifelong partner—I do—but it does mean that I won't reproduce even if I do find a wife). Also, I don't want to contribute to the overpopulation problem and cause unnecessary suffering. You also have to consider that the son you give birth to can't give consent, so giving him life is akin to raping him.

A pro is that you can be a father and experience something you won't otherwise experience naturally (natural selection won't allow it). It will give you new skills and finally give you happiness, even if you're a virgin.

For those who are Wizards (30), consider that people usually have children at this age.

Helpful Wikipedia article that outlines a lot of important points (if you have time to read or are interested):

@Efiliste @Serpents reign @subhuman @mixluu @Therapywasaaste @FrothySolutions @EpsteinTruther41 @Logic55 @Epedaphic
antinatalist so no

I learnt all of this in French, so excuse my poor english.
I am a classical Kantian deontologist.
The generalization of refusing to have offsprings would bring death to humanity.
This implies a contradiction to reason.
Therefore for me it is a categorical imperative.
Refusing to follow it would be immoral, and so I would like to think I would have an opportunity offspring.

I learnt all of this in French, so excuse my poor english.
I am a classical Kantian deontologist.
The generalization of refusing to have offsprings would bring death to humanity.
This implies a contradiction to reason.
Therefore for me it is a categorical imperative.
Refusing to follow it would be immoral, and so I would like to think I would have an opportunity offspring.
I am an anti-natalist and I think it's cruel to bring in unnecessarily genetic gambling life onto this planet especially somebody coming from our elk they will suffer especially if they're born male in fact I really don't want to have a son for this reason and I don't want to create more females in the world either I want Humanity to go extinct

He would be ugly and I would raise him alone. There’s no point since I’d know he have a shit life

No wife, no son. I don't want to do it alone.

I am an anti-natalist and I think it's cruel to bring in unnecessarily genetic gambling life onto this planet especially somebody coming from our elk they will suffer especially if they're born male in fact I really don't want to have a son for this reason and I don't want to create more females in the world either I want Humanity to go extinct
My day was fraught with hardships, work and failure. Though it pains me to say this, but I will not respond for now. Don’t get me wrong, yours truly despises leaving people without response to their criticism, be it right or not. Alas, I promise you that I will come back and give you a full fledged response to this soon enough.

My day was fraught with hardships, work and failure. Though it pains me to say this, but I will not respond for now. Don’t get me wrong, yours truly despises leaving people without response to their criticism, be it right or not. Alas, I promise you that I will come back and give you a full fledged response to this soon enough.
I'm just saying that creating more life on this planet is nothing but cruelty and ensuring future death

First of all...

You also have to consider that the son you give birth to can't give consent, so giving him life is akin to raping him.

By that logic, every parent is a rapist. I don't ascribe to that logic.

But even if I did, I don't want kids.

Antinatalism for eternity

If I can't get a foid to birth him he'd be even less likely to get one.
But I wish I had a kid :cryfeels: I considered adopting at some point of life but it's impossible to get one when you have autism and look like a creep

Wow wizard is 30 now?

And uhh.. don't think raising a kid alone as a man sounds that fun.
No fucking way..
Gay couples sorta manage it cause its team work somehow, and single moms do it ok since women are good with babies.
But me alone with a kid?
Count me out.
I'm not the father type anyway...

I just want to ascend without reproducing.