Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you have warned this foid or would have you let her fend for herself like a man?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42848
  • Start date
Fuck her who cares tbh she would probably accuse me of raping her if i warned her

IT are retards. She should have been eaten by the bear with that attitude. You can't be nice or helpful to bitches these days.

In reality I probably would, but I later I would fantasize about what if I didn't.

In reality I probably would, but I later I would fantasize about what if I didn't.
you could always go back and have some necrophilia with the remains. if the bear was pleased with the sacrificial foid offering of course.

you could always go back and have some necrophilia with the remains. if the bear was pleased with the sacrificial foid offering of course.
It would probably maul her face. Maybe I would go back for some pictures to post here.

It would probably maul her face. Maybe I would go back for some pictures to post here.
would you have sex tho with the body that is the question

Well the holes of cucktears are unanimous that

1) he didn't deserve a "Thank you" just for saving her life, what an entitled male bastard!

2) it's not women's fault they assume all men are rapists.

3) all mountain bikers are assholes.

I wonder if Becky told all that to the bear?

Cucktears found another website to obsess over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back