Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you help a distressed child in public?

Would you help a distressed child in public?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
I wouldn’t help a female adult, but what about a child?

No, but it can depend.

If I saw a child wandering around lost and in distress I would do nothing. It’s guaranteed that assisting the child back to their family would trigger looks of scorn and accusatory glances from the kid’s guardians and onlookers — they'd likely suspect me as a kidnapper or child molester because I lack the societal cushion of a "female halo".

I once saw a homeless 14-year-old girl, visibly fatigued, perched outside a supermarket. She looked roughed-up. Inside, I felt compelled to alert child protection services or some form of aid. But, when I stepped outside, there were concerned bystanders circling her, so I didn’t bother. In this case I would help because it wouldn’t necessitate direct involvement.

What if my refusal to help a kid leads to grave harm, like abduction or even loss of life? Boohoo, womp-womp - not my responsibility. Within a few hours I would’ve forgotten about it all, absolving myself of any lingering guilt or remorse.
helping people is cringe

A 14 year old isn’t a child so if you mean teenage foids then no.

i'm scared to even come close to kids, i can get easily accused as being a pedophile.
IMG 2199

I wouldn’t help a female adult, but what about a child?

No, but it can depend.

If I saw a child wandering around lost and in distress I would do nothing. It’s guaranteed that assisting the child back to their family would trigger looks of scorn and accusatory glances from the kid’s guardians and onlookers — they'd likely suspect me as a kidnapper or child molester because I lack the societal cushion of a "female halo".

I once saw a homeless 14-year-old girl, visibly fatigued, perched outside a supermarket. She looked roughed-up. Inside, I felt compelled to alert child protection services or some form of aid. But, when I stepped outside, there were concerned bystanders circling her, so I didn’t bother. In this case I would help because it wouldn’t necessitate direct involvement.

What if my refusal to help a kid leads to grave harm, like abduction or even loss of life? Boohoo, womp-womp - not my responsibility. Within a few hours I would’ve forgotten about it all, absolving myself of any lingering guilt or remorse.
HELL NO FUCKING ITS NOT MY PROBLEM FUCKING GIVE ME MONEY OR FUCK OFF ME OR I CALL POLICE I DONT HELP ANYONE FUCK OFF ME