Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you hit on a girl with her kids

• Thread starter worthlessloser26
  • Start date
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
Would you cold approach a single mother in front of her kids? Low inhib mogs me if yes

No. Who the fuck would want to lay up with a single mom with bastard ass little kids.

Would you cold approach a single mother in front of her kids? Low inhib mogs me if yes
Well .... no i wouldn't approach her but i wouldn't mind hitting both of them , the mom and her chad kids :feelsLSD:

why not pump and dump her? if she's a single mom she's got to be a retarded whore
Gotta wait till she takes the kids to school and they'll always be up your ass.

I won't date single moms:feelsUgh:

Approaching as a sub 6ft+ Non chad You will be accused of both Sexual Assualt and being a Child Rapist in the same breath.

You will be labeled both a Misogynist and a Pedophile, which means the state will throw you into Prison to be Tortured and Raped by Niggers for the rest of your life, for even daring to approach a brave and Empowered Single Mother Queen as a No good evil violent Incel nonchad