Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you kill yourself if reincarnation real?

Would you kill yourself if reincarnation real?

• Total voters
BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Imagine this every time your death you will always reincarnate but your area and year are random, you can reincarnate as normie in 2000 BC in Europe or reincarnate 2000 years from now as crippled 1/10 truecel in a shitty place. You can remember your past life memories before 5 years old and after you older than 5 years old you will forget all your past memories. You will always get reincarnated as a human and with an unlimited try, so you can kill yourself before your past life memories missing. if your reincarnation suck, you will possibly harder to kill yourself again because you will remember all painful suicide method you have ever tried.

I would kill myself tbh, and I will always look to reincarnate as noble in Europe & the era where sex slave is available and buy cute loli virgin, and I will fill her stomach with my cum.​

Nah, the probability to be born a subhuman in even worse conditions is too high.

Not before I killed as many Normie and Foid fucks as I could.

I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse. So if I killed myself I might come back way worse.
Would be better to wait it out and come back better than I am now.

Then once I am Comprimised, I would kill myself and reincarnate into a chad body to live a better life.

Reincarnation sounds like a nightmare, but if it has to happen I'd rather be a woman in the next life tbh.

I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse.
It would be a sad twist if incels who roped became women as punishment

I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse. So if I killed myself I might come back way worse.
Would be better to wait it out and come back better than I am now.
this is Def a Buddhist concept. personally don't believe it works on morality

Still a chance you can be reincarnated as someone who's worse. What if I get reincarnated as a downy? Yeah, I'm not going to take those chances.

Imagine this every time your death you will always reincarnate but your area and year are random, you can reincarnate as normie in 2000 BC in Europe or reincarnate 2000 years from now as crippled 1/10 truecel in a shitty place. You can remember your past life memories before 5 years old and after you older than 5 years old you will forget all your past memories. You will always get reincarnated as a human and with an unlimited try, so you can kill yourself before your past life memories missing. if your reincarnation suck, you will possibly harder to kill yourself again because you will remember all painful suicide method you have ever tried.

I would kill myself tbh, and I will always look to reincarnate as noble in Europe & the era where sex slave is available and buy cute loli virgin, and I will fill her stomach with my cum.​

I would kill myself in both cases, with ir without reincarnation.

Also, would do the same.

No, the chances of becoming invisible to foids are higher than becoming visible to them

I wouldn’t kill myself, but if I knew reincarnation existed I would be more free with my life. Like walk infront of a BLM mob alone with a white lives matter sign free with my life.

Only if id get reincarnated as Dante, Reinhard van astrea or Regulus Corneas

Why though? Don't we also want to live on the Novice setting?
Uh no, because we aren't women. I'd rather not become a cum receptacle for chad, nor do i wish to have the lack of self awareness that a female possesses.

You see dear my dear greycel, men and women aren't the same. The majority of men do not have an innate desire to have everything handed to them. They just want to have a fair chance

I still probably wouldn’t have the guts to kill myself

I would, reincarnation cant be worse than a life of a 160cm ugly gypsy.

What would I reincarnate as?

Reincarnation sounds like something curries came up with to torture themselves more ngl @ropecel64

Nah it’s not worth it at all. Sure I could reincarnate normie tier in looks but I could be a peasant in the 600s. The chances of being born a noble or royalty is way too low and I would probably have to kill myself millions or even billions of times to become one

Not yet. I couldn’t do that to my parents

Reincarnation sounds like something curries came up with to torture themselves more ngl @ropecel64
:feelskek:

I think japs and east aisans are using it cope by being reborn as a white person or isekai'd tbh

:feelskek:

I think japs and east aisans are using it cope by being reborn as a white person or isekai'd tbh
Imagine if that by Asians doing this they willed into existence another way to suffer through an extended existence all in naive hopes that the next life would be better.

Imagine if that by Asians doing this they willed into existence another way to suffer through an extended existence all in naive hopes that the next life would be better.
I think u are meant to free yourself from suffering of unlimited rebirts though meditation and practice of bhuddism to fade into non existence which is pretty blackpilled, like life is so shit the whole point of the religion is to go into non existence

I think u are meant to free yourself from suffering of unlimited rebirts though meditation and practice of bhuddism to fade into non existence which is pretty blackpilled, like life is so shit the whole point of the religion is to go into non existence
That's just the thing though. It literally sounds like something made up to cope with how terrible life is for them. For the conventional person there was just birth and death @SlayerSlayer

That's just the thing though. It literally sounds like something made up to cope with how terrible life is for them. For the conventional person there was just birth and death @SlayerSlayer
funny enough bhudda was a chad, and bhuddism is giga bluepilled but also a good coping strategy. like most bhuddist are quite happy

No, I’d rather not flip that coin

But remember you will forget all past life memories and you will become foid completely which mean become Cum dump.
being 9/10 chad would be preferred

I would go ER on sexhavers and bullies then rope. I'm already a manlet skinny curry, it's a win win for me no matter what happens.

I would go ER on sexhavers and bullies then rope. I'm already a manlet skinny curry, it's a win win for me no matter what happens.
Based

ofc i would

if i was reborn as a human and if the outcome would be good and beyond

Pressed yes
My tought proccess:
*PLS RNG JUST SOMETHING TALLER*

I would kill myself tbh, and I will always look to reincarnate as noble in Europe & the era where sex slave is available and buy cute loli virgin, and I will fill her stomach with my cum.
I always day dream about that. To live in the industrial era of England and buying a cute girl off a father and having her as a wife. Of course retaining all information I know now because I don’t want to live by industrial era standards. I would have a cute wife in cute dresses.
21669418 A8CB 4AEF AF9D 7882E67FC6D1

I always day dream about that. To live in the industrial era of England and buying a cute girl off a father and having her as a wife. Of course retaining all information I know now because I don’t want to live by industrial era standards. I would have a cute wife in cute dresses.
View attachment 432176
Based. I like more hokusai tbh

any smv male tbh, i have no smv now and any would be preferable

Then you get reincarnated as even more subhuman because of your bad karma

Yeah I'd off myself but look for a way to not come back.

If I were certain it was a thing, I would absolutely reroll for a better outcome. It's hard to imagine a greater hell than inceldom, so worst case scenario, I get more of the same. Even if the odds are tremendously low that I could ever come back as even a low tier normy with betabux potential, I'd take a shot at that over continuing to wage slave to pay off my debts and kill time.

Reincarnation sounds like a nightmare, but if it has to happen I'd rather be a woman in the next life tbh.
If only it were possible to be self-aware enough as a toilet not to end up as a bitter dried up roasty or land whale. If it weren't for that reality, it would be a close second to being a silver spoon chad.