Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you kill yourself if reincarnation real?

Would you kill yourself if reincarnation real?

• Total voters
And what's the point then? Like many people mentioned before, it could get even worse. And you would know that would never end which is awful in itself. It'd be an endless nightmare. And there would be a very low probability you'd reborn as Chad or even a normie since life is shit.

Stop me before i reincarnate again!

I think the idea of reincarnation at the core is if you do something bad, you come back as worse. So if I killed myself I might come back way worse.
Would be better to wait it out and come back better than I am now.
just LDAR over some bullshit beliefs theory

ofc i would , it im aware that i always end up as a human and that i keep my memories ( hopefully intellect too ) after i was reborn , i would just try till i hit the jackpot

You can remember your past life memories before 5 years old and after you older than 5 years old you will forget all your past memories
This is effectively death, so you're asking if I would sacrifice my perhaps-longer-than-five-years remaining lifespan in exchange for trying to get laid by kindergarten?