Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you pay 100k to respawn

would u respawn

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
would you wageslave and then pay 100k dollars to be reborn, you can end up a female,chad,sub5,blind,tall,short its all random basically

would you do it?

but you can only respawn once

Last edited:
Would I remember my past

I can make 101k. Respawn. Make 101k respawn again. Endless money

would you wageslave and then pay 100k dollars to be reborn, you can end up a female,chad,sub5,blind,tall,short its all random basically

would you do it?
NO

No, what if i would be born some sub5 currycel in India or very ugly black dude in some Somaliland, it would be even worse. Not playing a gamble.

if it's random not really especially with present day demographics, I'd likely be born as a fucking Congolese goat herder and die in a civil war at the ripe old age of 21

No, imagine if youre born as a sub 3 in a poor african country where you have to do child labor

nope i dont think i would

where tf would I get 100k? and if I respawn anyway why WOULDN'T I spend it? are you dumb?

I'd do it. I have nothing to lose at this point

Get respawned and become a slum dwelling curry.

yes. if i respawned with good genetics = slay
if bad genetics = rotmaxx on internet (like i do)
its a win win for me

no. the problems in the world would still be the same. rampant hypergamy, jews destroying everything, etc.

I'd spend that 100k on surgery instead

I would pay 100k to move my consciousness the cloud

well then I don't get the point of the 100k?
You pay 100k for a new chance at life instead of using it at your current life for copes whatever you want to spend it on

Whats so hard to understand about it ?

Knowing my luck I'd end up as a slum dweller or disabled/blind/deaf

So no

would you do it?

Hell no. Only doing it if I can respawn as Chad or chadlite.

would you do it?

Would I have the same memory of my past life? If not , what's the point? I'll just be lucky if I get to be a chad.

No, what if i would be born some sub5 currycel in India or very ugly black dude in some Somaliland, it would be even worse. Not playing a gamble.
Lol, imagine a white Chad paying 100k to respawn and he ends up being born as a 4'9 subhuman shitskin

Respawn for 100k? Extremely cheap.

No way im more happy if it will end soon.

Hell nah fuck respawn

Fuck no. I wish i never existed