Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Would you pay someone to write an erotica with you and a celebrity/dream girl?

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Waiting for info.
-
I paid a writer to write me and Gal Gadot in a relationship and it was the best $5 I've ever spent. It was descriptive and went on about how we met on set of WW and I was a janitor who was having an affair of her. Fucking sad as shit but it helps a little.

I only read non-fiction.

You know you can just ask AI to do it for you nowadays, right? :feelshaha:

Just ask for it in a subtle way; I wouldn't, though, as you can simply use your imagination. :feelswhat:

I hate that kike. She's ugly as fuck

You can't do it by yourself? :feelshaha:

I make do with my imagination.

You know you can just ask AI to do it for you nowadays, right? :feelshaha:

Just ask for it in a subtle way; I wouldn't, though, as you can simply use your imagination. :feelswhat:
GrAY moment
https://en .incelwiki .org/5%272_balding_Indian_janitor
That gave me a hilarious idea imagine someone trolling some fan written erotica site by spaming the utter living hell out of it with stories about manlet balding indian janitors showering going to therapy and working on their personality thus getting blonde hair blue eye stacy throw in a few other tropes too. If someone actually did that theyd be a hero in my eyes.

no, you can easily write your own fic with ai
i once did with a website called AIDungeon and made a rather good story where i was gymmaxxing, a blonde girl looked a me and we fucked in my house
very proud of it tbh