Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you rather be white, but ginger - or currycel/ricecel?

Would you rather be white, but ginger - or currycel/ricecel?

• Ginger

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Currycel

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Ricecel

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Skoga

Skoga

5'4 balding non-NT NEET
★★★★★
Assuming you have the same height and smv, it's just about the race rn.

Being white is a HUGE advantage over being ethnic any day

white means exoticism, 70% of the people living in the world are shitskins.
brown eyes, brown hair, brown elbows, etc. whites have a pink anus (According to what i have seen in xvideos:shock:)

I am white, but i think that if i were black things would be easier, teen white foids nowadays love to worship black men because of western propaganda that puts in the mind of horny and lustful white teen foids that black men are more virile than the white men, being black i imagine must be a revigorating experience, i would love to be the interracial fantasy of them but i am white unfortunately

gingers are complete failures while ricecels from south korea and japan and find some ugly or even average western weeb

I am white, but i think that if i were black things would be easier, teen white foids nowadays love to worship black men because of western propaganda that puts in the mind of horny and lustful white teen foids that black men are more virile than the white men, being black i imagine must be a revigorating experience, i would love to be the interracial fantasy of them but i am white unfortunately
Based :fuk:
gingers are complete failures
Why?
Also they can just dye their hair

Assuming you have the same height and smv, it's just about the race rn.
Heightpill is racepill tbh. 6‘3 curries can slay

I would pick being a ginger and Weasleymaxx

Ginger is only a failo with white foids, noodles love gingers.

You're going to be made fun of and look down apon with any of those options. I'd rather be the soulless ginger then the funni bob and vagen man or people thinking I have a small dick.
whites have a pink anus (According to what i have seen in xvideos:shock:)
:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:
WTF?

Yea those are some .is moments

I would rather be a tall ethnic than continue to be a manlet white

i'm already ginger esque but blonde so fuckit i'm not becoming ethnic

the lowest white is still white. I can hop into chinatown and CHING CHING CHONG my way into poon

I wish you were curry

People really underestimate gingers tbh

Id rather stay the Race I am right now