Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have a 1 inch dick and a gf or a 9 inch dick but you’re unable to ever have sex

• 1 inch dick and a gf

Votes: 18 62.1%
  • 9 inch dick but banned from ever having sex

Votes: 11 37.9%

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
To clarify in this scenario you are literally physically incapable of having sex due to supernatural circumstances and won’t be able to do it no matter what

Tbh most normies would choose the second option even if it was guaranteed that no one would ever see their dick and they would never be able to use it simply because of the moral and social implications of having a small penis

Second. Because i'll feel like a genetic god and also because a stacy may be able to suck my dick

Can I still rape (in GTA Online using mods)?

I don’t see the difference

There are literal supernatural forces that have banned you from ever having sex under any circumstances
I can still brag about my massive cock tho :feelsdevil:

If I choose the first option, will she be loyal virgin?

whoever picked 9 inches is brain dead

I can still brag about my massive cock tho :feelsdevil:

If I choose the first option, will she be loyal virgin?
Your status of “having a gf” is considered stable indefinitely for the purposes of this scenario

There are literal supernatural forces that have banned you from ever having sex under any circumstances
With a 9 inch dingdong i think you could murder said natural forces, and then achieve the sex with hawt femalo

How can you even have sex with 1 inch (2 cm)?

To clarify in this scenario you are literally physically incapable of having sex due to supernatural circumstances and won’t be able to do it no matter what

Tbh most normies would choose the second option even if it was guaranteed that no one would ever see their dick and they would never be able to use it simply because of the moral and social implications of having a small penis
That depends, is the chica loyal to me only for life, mang?

the foid won't feel a thing if she gonna stick around it would be for the looks :lul:

whoever picked 9 inches is brain dead
WWYD with a 1 inch dick huh. Buddy boyo yo ain't gon do nuffin with that, I'd rather have giant donger and even if it doesn't rub womens insides it will rub my ego

will she leave me ? or does she has an ancient greek dick fetish

What’s the point in having a massive penis if you can’t use it

chose 1incher in a heartbeat,,wouldve had to think about it had the big dick option been something ridiculous like 12inches though..

I would rather have a gf who loves me and my small cock than be hated with a big cock and no one to show it off too

honestly either way its a winner situation compared to the one I'm in

A 1 inch dick is worthless and embarrassing.

Am I allowed to still make out with her and hold hands and touch her body

idgaf, i'd have a foid and could go my whole life with her i wouldn't give a flying bird

what kind of foid though? is it a ugly landwhale?

over

So this poll is basically have a girlfriend or be incel, and people are voting the incel option. jfl

9 inches? Count me in

Does sex just mean penis in vagina, or is it any kind of sexual activity like blowjobs or handjobs?