Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you rather have a kind-hearted black mom (you'd be half black) or a narcissistic abusive white mom (you'd be a purebreed white)?

Which would you rather have?

• Good niggermom

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Bad mayo whore

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
Progeny of Horus

Progeny of Horus

Cerebral Rapist
-
Title.

Either you have a functional family and be Mulatto, or be white but with a severely dysfunctional family and a piece of shit mother.

Note: it wouldn't affect your IQ/fluid intelligence either way, and both foids would be of the same social and economical status in this hypothetical scenario. Only your looks and personality traits/traumas would be different.

mulatto. Light skinned niggas mog and all da hoes wanna be with them so theres literally no downside to the first.
Also shit mom is a sign of shit genetics, so life and personality would be much worse as the white one.

Last edited:
i would want to be white even if i had to live with fucking pedos and rapists

being ethnic is the last thing you wanna do

i would want to be white even if i had to live with fucking pedos and rapists

being ethnic is the last thing you wanna do
Can't tell if this is LARP, but if it's sincere I can't really blame you. This world is fucked beyond redemption.

mulatto with a good mom, the ethnic tax barely affects them.

Being a mutt is arguably worse than being a pure bred black. Most of them seem crazy
Yeah, and having no mother, or worse, a rotten sadistic whore for one, is actual serial killer fuel.

Maybe beaten up and almost killed by black several times living in a neighborhood that was pretty ghetto with a alcoholic piece of shit white mother I have. To still side with my whiteness because it is what I know. I don't know what it's like to be black and I don't want their problems. They kill each other consistently and it's not admirable to worship. These people like a lot of the white liberal types I run across. I also want to point out that i've heard of bigfoot and I heard of u f o's but i've never heard of a good nigger mom.

As someone who’s dealt with the white mom irl my whole life, make me mullato any day

I would be mixed, chadrones have the highest smv in the black community, even higher than whites.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back