Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you rather have unlimited free meals at McDonalds for life or an harem with 72 landwhales?

Which one?

• The burgers

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • The harem

Votes: 13 41.9%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
You could choose one of these:

On one hand you have a golden pass at McDonald's that will allow you to eat all the burgers, drinks and desserts that you want for life and even delivery.

On the other one you have a house with 72 immortal and virgin landwhales who are obsessed with you and will give all the sex you want for life. To give you an idea, they'd look like this:

The beauty pageant for fat girls 640 31

Which one would you choose?

You can always introduce them them to diet and exercise

Unlimited meals

I don't eat McDonald's, it's disgusting and unhealthy.

Harem, I'd feel guilty after fucking them but that would not compare to the guilt after eating at McDonald's

harem if weight loss possible otherwise no doubt McDonald's

If I get to own them and if they do what I say them ill take them. I won't be intimate with them but having 72 self sustaining slaves would be enough to moneymaxx and NEETmaxx if I wanted to go that path.

I hate both but if had to pick then meals

well I don't want to get fat so I'd rather just pimp them out and make money

If I get to own them and if they do what I say them ill take them. I won't be intimate with them but having 72 self sustaining slaves would be enough to moneymaxx and NEETmaxx if I wanted to go that path.
not bad idea tbh. even if they don't lost weight you can run pimp game

Easy choice. The harem of virgin landwhales who are devoted to me. Not only can I leanmaxx them if I want, because they are devoted, I can use their money to surgerymaxx, there are 72 of them so it shouldn't take long. The ones who don't work or have shitty paying jobs will work for me as camwhores and I will profit off of them. The tall ones with good facial bones would be the first to get leanmaxxed and inseminated. At the end of the day, 72 landwhales who are devoted to you can bring you financial prosperity. Much easier to make money that way than trying to resell McDonald's food on the street.
^This
well I don't want to get fat so I'd rather just pimp them out and make money
^Correct

Unlimited meals so I can LDARmaxx.

Normally I'd say McDonalds, but the one sitting up front in that picture is kinda cute... pretty close to my doll's body ngl.

Honestly they're big and not ideal, but far from a landwhale disgusting image I pictured.

Fuck it, allah akabar.

Options should be changed to:
The burgers, and stay incel for life
The harem, ascend for life, no worry of divorce rape

I’d fuck the hottest one(s) and the others ones would be my cash cow.

Double bind. Land whales = hard no. Unlimited McDonalds, while tempting, will end with you looking like those land whales in the picture lol.

Burgers. Where the fuck would you keep 72 landwhales?
Do you own the atlantic ocean or what?

The money and time I safe on food could be invested into looksmax. McD has salads, right?

The landwhales then I proceed to make them lose fat
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660