Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you?

• Thread starter NowItsSlimeTime
  • Start date

Do you step in?

• Yes, and I want a girlfriend.

• Yes, and I want money.

• Yes, and I want to be famous.

• Yes, and I want to be chad.

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
NowItsSlimeTime

NowItsSlimeTime

Really feeling it B)
★★★★
I'm going to ask some questions, please answer honestly. In this hypothetical scenario, you are being offered a 'machine to change your life'. You are told that the machine can give you certain things that are listed in the poll and below, but you will never know you got them by doing this. You will just think 'this is how it always was'. Any anxieties, your personality, your looks all stay, bar one option.

The first option is simple. You go into the machine and wake up with a girlfriend. However, importantly, she doesn't have to stay with you or be loyal to you. She's there, but she's independent, capable of her own thought.

You're next given the option to become either incredibly rich or incredibly famous, or both. You can be either for any reason, which is something you can't control. You could be rich from being a crimelord just as easily as you could have a monopoly on a part of the market. You could be famous for shitting yourself just as easily as you could be a famous star. You do not know how you will get this fame, or this money, in essence.

Finally, you also get the option to completely throw away your old self and become chad. Complete identity death. No one knows the old you, there is no more trace of who you were or the bonds you made or the things you did. You are gone, and someone else takes your place who you are able to watch through their eyes.

You can also choose not to go in at all.

Finally, you also get the option to completely throw away your old self and become chad. Complete identity death. No one knows the old you, there is no more trace of who you were or the bonds you made or the things you did. You are gone, and someone else takes your place who you are able to watch through their eyes.
Do I still hold the memories and thoughts of sub5 me if I become chad

Do I still hold the memories and thoughts of sub5 me if I become chad
You don't.

However, this also isn't you, at all. It's the furthest removed from you it could be.

It's basically just me asking about how much you value your identity, and your sense of self. You can get what you want, true, but you won't know you got it, and just change yourself. You won't be able to be greatful.

all i want is to not be retarded
so chad i guess

Chad obviously

You don't.

However, this also isn't you, at all. It's the furthest removed from you it could be.

It's basically just me asking about how much you value your identity, and your sense of self. You can get what you want, true, but you won't know you got it, and just change yourself. You won't be able to be greatful.
You die as your memories are no longer there

fuck being chad money over everything why be chad for some female validation toilet worship tbh

Money. I don’t want to become Chad if it means that I don’t remember my past. My knowledge is too important.