Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE IN BRAZIL, INDIA, CHINA OR SOUTH AFRICA?

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date

WHICH ONE?

• BRAZIL

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • INDIA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CHINA

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • SOUTH AFRICA

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
NOT INCLUDING RUSSIA, BECAUSE THEY ARE FAR MORE DEVELOPED THAN THE REST.

AND NO, YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY LINGUISTIC ISSUES

Last edited:
china, i heard it was good there

Criminals, Pigs, Rice, or Niggers. I chose rice. Maybe there's a nice village in China isolated from the rest of that disgusting country, and I can live in peace like a monk

India, cos it has got the kind of climate and people I want, is conservative enough and far more safer than Brazil or South Africa.
Ofc it depends on your income, being a king in hell is better than being a slave in heaven.

Attachments

• 1649518663525.png
    1649518663525.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1649518678712.png
    1649518678712.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 6
India, cos it has got the kind of climate and people I want, is conservative enough and far more safer than Brazil or South Africa.
Ofc it depends on your income, being a king in hell is better than being a slave in heaven.
YOU WOULD LIVE EQUALLY AS EACH CLASS (LOWER, MIDDLE, UPPER MIDDLE AND UPPER CLASS) DURING THE TIME YOU LIVED THERE AND YES, YOU COULD CHOOSE THE PERIOD (30-40, 40-50 AND ETC) YOU WOULD LIKE TO LIVE AS ONE CLASS

You retards really think Brazil is only favelas

Literally falling for the jew memes :lul::lul:

Brazil seems the least shit.
Living in India sounds hell. sorry currycels

You retards really think Brazil is only favelas

Literally falling for the jew memes :lul::lul:
No I don't, that's why I would like to live either middle or upper class anywhere, I've seen real world enough and people who'd be considered low tier normies ascend and have genuine relationships with foids, I am far more nuanced and tired now, one must be really cursed to end up as an incel

Last edited:
No I don't, that's why I would like to live either middle or upper class anywhere
So, if you could live only as upper class, which one would you choose?

View attachment 599000
Good luck living in tofu dreg houses, everything in riceland is plastic, plaster and fake, and collapses within years of its manufacturing or building and most things there are barely even 15 years old to begin with
i remember this was in the news.
pretty funny how a whole building can fall over like that.
seems like it would be more money-efficient to just build it correctly so you get more rent.
chinese are gamblers by nature.

So, if you could live only as upper class, which one would you choose?
As an upper class, if I can be Chad, then Brazil and fk tonnes of foids, if no Chad then I'd be cautious and would like to spend my time studycoping in curryland

i remember this was in the news.
pretty funny how a whole building can fall over like that.
seems like it would be more money-efficient to just build it correctly so you get more rent.
chinese are gamblers by nature.
It's tonnes of such cases, horrendous how they play with people's lives like that for some shekels, interesting enough most people don't die somehow maybe the lower the death toll idk

All four places suck, but if hard pressed, I'd go with Brazil, specifically southern Brazil

China - you run the risk of getting suddenly locked down if a higher than normal case of the sniffles appears in whatever city you're living in; people have been locked down and imprisoned at their workplaces and lately, kids are being separated from their parents And I don't think I would hold myself together if I come across a dog or cat strung up in a butcher shop. Their work culture fucking sucks, too, with their fucking 9-9-6 and having to make up the time if you didn't work because it was holiday (yes, that happens)

India - too chaotic and crazy, and I can't really deal with sneaky Indians

South Africa - too many murderous niggers

Brazil's crime rate is high, but not as horrific as South Africa. Brazil also has the best looking foids out of the four. And Southern Brazil is very European-like, relatively nigger free, and safer than the rest of the country

Last edited:
It's tonnes of such cases, horrendous how they play with people's lives like that for some shekels
yeah, they should reverse engineer an actual building that has stood the test of time instead of gambling not only with lives, but their own money that they invested in that building.
in the end they will lose money building such shabby buildings when they fall over.
i assume there's some finanical liability when lives are lost that way.

brazilian foids make my pp hard. is it feasible to ascend travelmaxxing to brazil?

brazilian foids make my pp hard. is it feasible to ascend travelmaxxing to brazil?
IF YOU ARE FROM THE 1ST WORLD, THEN YES, IT IS VERY FEASIBLE.

NO, RACE DOESN'T MATTER, JUST YOUR GREENCARD/PASSPORT

brazil, i will find a good job and live in a good neighborhood

Brazil easily. The weather is nice and the foids there are pretty hot. The other three countries are shitholes though. South Africa has to be the worst.

Brazil and then STEM Maxx out to escape

Brazil cuz it’s multi-racial so I wouldn’t feel like an outcast, China would be a nightmare due to language and super homogeneous & racist

Last edited:
For you guys saying Brazil, let me introduce you guys to a youtube channel called Active Self Protection. Go to the channel and search, "Brazil".

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bilwQSyl5c

There are hundreds of clips like these. And Brazil is the laughing stock theme of the whole channel.

I am not going to Brazil. YOU can go to brazil (or South America). Not me. Nope. but YOU can go.
Life is too short. It will be shorter once word goes around that you are American and have some money.

Sure the foids there are at least 5x more feminine and cultured than the degenerate foids in the Anglosphere. But I am NOT going there.