Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you rather read manga or American comic books?

Would you rather read manga or American comic books?

• I would rather read manga.

Votes: 10 100.0%
  • I would rather read American comic books.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I would rather read manga.

Naruto, Shaman King, and Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure are my top three favorites.

i prefer manga over superhero comic books, but american/western comics are better in art and writers

i prefer manga over superhero comic books, but american/western comics are better in art and writers
Maybe the 1990s - early 2000’s American comics moged Japanese manga.

Although, I will always choose manga over American comic books. American comic books were good when the writers were intelligent Jews that wanted to create memorable heroes. Now, American comic books are woke garbage.

Comics are Chad/Stacy worship for normies.

Manga can be that, but for the most part, is focused, creative and outside of the box.

comic books are too globohomo to read. And the old American ones lack creativity

I disagree, I think Oyasumi Punpun was better story-wise than any comic I've read and I include shit like Watchmen, it's also gorgeous-looking with its artstyle. It's hard to compare the quality of writing since both are written for the lowest common denominator in most cases and stuff that is thoughtful stand out
I myself would prefer to read manga because it has better coombait

Comics are Chad/Stacy worship for normies.

Manga can be that, but for the most part, is focused, creative and outside of the box.
Agreed.

I am warning everyone - American comic books are going to become even more woke. Disney is ran by Bob Iger, and he is a Jew that hates goym. That is why Marvel is pumping out comic books with gay and foid heroes. Foids will be turned into demigods that always beat their male foes. I follow pop culture very closely, and the feds and the Jews are making their moves.

I'm driving around Isla Vista in a black BMW feeling like Guido Mista.

Show foids the same amount of mercy they showed you

"Open your mouth about 9 millimeters foid"

Hold still foid