Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather reproduce with an African, East Asian, or Indian?

Do you want my credit card info too greycel

Id rather not reproduce at all

anything but African because blacks have the lowest iq and the child inherits the brain from the female. Which means a harder life in school and accordingly affect ability to earn a living generally.

but that’s assuming incels even want to reproduce in the first place.

No reproduce for your genes

African, only if she's tall (6ft).

East Asian. High IQ, better looking.

If it's a boy I'll mercy drown him before his 3rd birthday.

Noodle whore is my taste. Idk what kind of mutt that would produce.

Dont care about race. All of em

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788

not reproduce at all tbh. but if had to I would kill the child if born. ain't letting another incel suffer

anything but African because blacks have the lowest iq and the child inherits the brain from the female. Which means a harder life in school and accordingly affect ability to earn a living generally.

but that’s assuming incels even want to reproduce in the first place.
not sure about this my dad is high iq whereas my mother is low iq a i'm at least nearly as high iq as my dad. anyway most of the lower iq people i know are happier than me..
not reproduce at all tbh. but if had to I would kill the child if born. ain't letting another incel suffer
If you reproduced then you technically wouldnt be an incel.

African foid. My soun would be lightskin hybrid but whatever.

East Asian. High IQ, better looking.

If it's a boy I'll mercy drown him before his 3rd birthday.
Yeah I was thinking if a daughter it would be the best option but otherwise it may be problematic.

African. At least my kid would have a chance at some good Tyrone/athlete genes. Who cares about IQ? Certainly not the average foid.

East Asian probably

I'll reproduce with any of those races. Why would I care, since I'm already mixed?

I'm a ricecel so obviously the noodlewhore

what would you do if you got a foid kid

personally I would do as little parenting as possible, foids will succeed anyway so I don't need to help.

the less brown one

one of those tall athletic no hiv aids africans tbh and nba maxx

East asian by far....black/indian foids make me sick in the stomach,would rather stay a virgin than fuck "those" things.

East asian are more attractive

East asian by far....black/indian foids make me sick in the stomach,would rather stay a virgin than fuck "those" things.

Agreed. Fkin a black/curry foid shouldnt even be an option. They are not feminne in the slightest.