Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you sell your brother into slavery for two weeks for a pair of tickets to a Taylor Swift concert?

Would you sell your brother into slavery for two weeks for a pair of tickets to a Taylor Swift conce

• Yes, I would sell my brother into slavery for two weeks for a pair of tickets.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No, I would not sell my brother into slavery for two weeks for a pair of tickets.

Votes: 17 89.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I tried listening to one of her songs once and it's genuine garbage tbh. Insane how she's probably the most successful musical "artist" of the 21st century at this point

I am an only child.

Although, TaylorSwift-lunatics will invade this poll, and vote to sell their brother like a negro slave to a different plantation.

Hell no ur brother is too expensive to be sold for mere tickets

Taylor Swift is very average-looking, and squishy-faced.

:incel:“Bro, I sold you into slavery for two weeks for a pair of tickets to a Taylor Swift concert.”:incel:

I’m just waiting for the Taylor Swiftards to invade, they love that squishy-faced bitch.

Anyone who answer yes to this question has nothing to do here

I will say I am impressed. The character and virtue in this poll proves we don’t have too many foid larpers.

Someone finally voted yes - and that is fine, because they are being honest.

Some would probably take the two tickets and sell them online since it would be all profit.

bros before hoes

no need for the tickets tbh

i would sell him to slavery permanently.

i'd have my brothers back if he was a serial killer, if he was a pedophile, if he cooked and ate all the babies in hospital anything, only children won't understand it and I pity those who have no sibling or don't get along with them, it is a bond closer then your parents and anyone else.

Rather slavery than this tbh:

no need for the tickets tbh

i would sell him to slavery permanently.
Libya's me.

i'd have my brothers back if he was a serial killer, if he was a pedophile, if he cooked and ate all the babies in hospital anything, only children won't understand it and I pity those who have no sibling or don't get along with them, it is a bond closer then your parents and anyone else.
I can’t relate, I’m an only child, nice words though.

ER should sell his brother but not for tickets

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back