Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you smash?

Have sex with? Sure.

But have children with? Probably not. Asian genetics are a dead end

Have sex with? Sure.

But have children with? Probably not. Asian genetics are a dead end
finally some1 who understands this. Even 10 kids with an asian foid means they will still get swallowed up (by the dominant asian genes)

smash with brick

Not attracted to East Asian women, so no.

She is a 49er. She is a 4 but considered a 9 here in CA.

I mog her. Most foids would be incels if they were men.

She's neither fat nor deformed.

99.99% of men with a functioning sex drive would gladly creampie her.

Fuck yes. Volcel if you wouldn't

Nah, I can do better

Of course. She is not fat, decent looking, volcel if you wouldn't.

I have been rejected by foids way worse looking like her.The kind of foids you walk beside and they say look at that tall guy he is so hot ,cockblocking you,treating you like you are a pet or a fish in a bowl.I HATE WOMEN.NO WOMEN IS DIFFERENT.IF SHE TREATS YOU NICE THAT'S because she sees you like a brother,not like a potential bf.That happens when you are ugly and short.

No reason why not to, would be great.

Tiktok is full of these, awful because makes inceldom even worse, unfortunately i see these every day on internet and outside there are teen foids in their prime; nothing causes more anguish, frustration and anger than seeing one of these and close to these.

I would. Volcel if you wouldn't.

Volcel if you wouldn't.

She could've been the hybrid of my Blasian paternal side and the Wagoner lineage.

If she kept the glasses on,but no kids or relationship. It's astounding how entitled foids are,she's a 6 at best and probably wants nothing less than Chad. If she were a man she would be on this forum.

I would have sex with her yes. You will forget about her sub par face when you have a big yellow ass up in your grill. I would probably wife her if she would be willing to be a caring housewife who cleans and cooks my meals

Yeah, I'd blow her back out

i would smash her