Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you swap the black pill for a blue one if it meant you could be NT?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
Scenario. You're an autistic incel. A death sentence but you've at least took the black pill and are based.

You're given the option to swallow a blue pill that makes you NT. It means you can maybe ascend one day as a beta bux. You get to marry and have sex however she fucks Chad on the side which you reluctantly accept because you're bluepilled and a good little beta bux.

If you dont take the pill you stay autistic and Incel for life but you remain blackpilled rather than cucked. Do you stick or twist?

I would do it if I could become NT bluepilled chad. Otherwise no.

I'd do it, just to be rid of the anxiety & feeling like a different species, I feel like an alien far from home. Anyone that's Autistic & happy about it has no money concerns, had a good childhood, is lucky to be oblivious of those around themselves or has a career that just so happens to be their hobby.

I'm already NT so no.

I'd do it, just to be rid of the anxiety & feeling like a different species, I feel like an alien far from home. Anyone that's Autistic & happy about it has no money concerns, had a good childhood, is lucky to be oblivious of those around themselves or has a career that just so happens to be their hobby.

I'm the same but was just thinking of the alternative for non-Chad males. Blackpilled autist with copes in his fantasy world or blue-pilled cuck in his fantasy blue pilled soyciety who is NT. What's actually worse?

I'm the same but was just thinking of the alternative for non-Chad males. Blackpilled autist with copes in his fantasy world or blue-pilled cuck in his fantasy blue pilled soyciety who is NT. What's actually worse?

Blue pilled because then your wife divorce rapes you

I’m already NT and may as well be autistic because you need at least normie looks + NT to stand a slight chance of getting sex once in a while so it’s over anyways. Rather know the truth then take the cuck pill anyways

This premise is weird, NTs are rarely bluepilled, let alone cucks.

I'm gonna have to start working again eventually though so I'd prefer to be NT, if I could just sit on neetbux forever & not have to bother with socializing then I'd be content with my current condition.

I'd rather be an incel than a cuck

Stay Blackpilled

You're given the option to swallow a blue pill

giphy.gif