Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you swap your life with a less attractive normie than you ?

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I personally would. I wish I was a normie who had everything in order. It would be foolish not to do it because even if you are an ugly normie you are still going to function as a normal human although people will be disgusted by your presence you are most likely going to be oblivious and live in a blissful ignorance. Also you wouldn't have autism and you are going to go outside every single Friday with your friends to parties. There are uglier motherfuckers than you who do not know what depression is and live a fulfilled life even without a partner. I would be down for such lifestyle.

You're probably not that bad look if you say Yes to that

You're probably not that bad look if you say Yes to that
i am very bad looking. However I'd much rather be uglier and normal functioning human. Since I am autistic and literally mentally disabled I'd swap my life with an uglier normie than me in a heartbeat.

i would

How many SMV/PSL points would i lose ?

I'm already unattractive (3/10), so someone less attractive than me would be a sewer dwelling shitskin zombie, so no I wouldn't trade places with him.

I'm already unattractive (3/10), so someone less attractive than me would be a sewer dwelling shitskin zombie, so no I wouldn't trade places with him.

Check In Ed Sheeran GIF by Audacy

Someone less attractive than me would be legit deformed. I can't.

i would

How many SMV/PSL points would i lose ?
would you risk becoming a normie for prey eyes for example. If you already don't have them that is.

let's say you are 3/10 , then you'd become 2.30/10
0.7 SMV loss is brutal for sub5s but i would accept it, its better to be a tiny bit uglier but be NT and have a normal life, than being a tiny bit more attractive while being an Autistic no life having loser

I already have prey eyes
brutal af my eyes look good but i have astigmatism and shitty glasses plus ugly face and short height. For me I'd definitely choose to be shorter with let's say 2 inches in order to be NT. I'd also accept prey eyes too. I'd sacrifice the little nice thing about me (probably only 2) and one of them are my eyes just to become a normalfag.

brutal af my eyes look good but i have astigmatism and shitty glasses plus ugly face and short height. For me I'd definitely choose to be shorter with let's say 2 inches in order to be NT. I'd also accept prey eyes too. I'd sacrifice the little nice thing about me (probably only 2) and one of them are my eyes just to become a normalfag.
Im already a turbomanlet, losing 2 inches of height would make me lose any chance of ascending i possibly had.

And regarding the eye area, i have eyelashmaxxed and they are way longer and denser than before, plus if i curl them it hides my UEE and makes me look a bit more prettyboy like

I would if I wasn't blackpilled. Normies are nothing more than NPCs, cuckolds and women's servants.

I would if I wasn't blackpilled. Normies are nothing more than NPCs, cuckolds and women's servants.
true especially about the cuckold part, but i want to get rid of my anxiety, autism and retardation also my shitty ass glasses and my smoking habits kind of suck and take a toll on my health.

I personally would. I wish I was a normie who had everything in order. It would be foolish not to do it because even if you are an ugly normie you are still going to function as a normal human although people will be disgusted by your presence you are most likely going to be oblivious and live in a blissful ignorance. Also you wouldn't have autism and you are going to go outside every single Friday with your friends to parties. There are uglier motherfuckers than you who do not know what depression is and live a fulfilled life even without a partner. I would be down for such lifestyle.
Once you go black pilled you'll never return to the nuisance of the red copium or the blue ignorance

does it underflow and i become a giga chad?

No way. You know what 2/10 normies do? They're fucking janitors, farmers and factory workers. Their wives look like Jabba the Hutt. They have a substance abuse addiction to deal with their shitty lives. It's much better to comfymaxx at home and watch the world burn.

No way. You know what 2/10 normies do? They're fucking janitors, farmers and factory workers. Their wives look like Jabba the Hutt. They have a substance abuse addiction to deal with their shitty lives. It's much better to comfymaxx at home and watch the world burn.

Not sure how would it work. Normies can't be less attractive

I don't think it works like that , but what the fuck do I know. Normies usually are ok looking. And have ok body. I am ugly and ugly body. It would be hard to find a normie with worse traits. People that are like me are usually crackheads and shit.