Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you take her?

Oh man, that Pinay is absolutely haaawwwt. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: I just came back from the Philippines, while there are plenty of Pinays that look like her, most of them are way uglier than that. She's absolutely hot.
Clint Eastwood Coffee GIF

Most definitely

Honestly idk. I want to be a guy who goes their whole life without ever having my dick in a pussy. Is that bad? Maybe I just gave up. Or, maybe I'll be something like the first married man to die a virgin, lol. TBH I don't know what I want. Anyways I'm so far from a relationship it's not funny.

I'd love to find myself in a room with her while she tries to seduce me. Or convince me to marry her (which would not take much). Low key I love it when a person can change my mind.
okay grAY

She would leave you and take half of what you got as soon as she lands in the U.S.A.

Honestly idk. I want to be a guy who goes their whole life without ever having my dick in a pussy. Is that bad? Maybe I just gave up. Or, maybe I'll be something like the first married man to die a virgin, lol. TBH I don't know what I want. Anyways I'm so far from a relationship it's not funny.

I'd love to find myself in a room with her while she tries to seduce me. Or convince me to marry her (which would not take much). Low key I love it when a person can change my mind.
Go back to reddit

I would break her pussy with my dick until she collapse and ask for more after waking up .

She would leave you and take half of what you got as soon as she lands in the U.S.A.
Or after about after a year in Europe. Gotta get that citizenship.

This is the deadly wrong way to geomaxx. Never import a hypergamous woman who's already upgraded by pretending to like you to a country where there is welfare and tall and good-looking men. You yourself move to their country so you mog locally. (Over for Filipino men if white men in mass do that.)

You are like strapping a ticking time-bomb to yourself if you import a SEA woman.

Last edited:
Fake-up would improve her looks by a lot
Exactly. But think about it. She is one foundation and one application of eye-makeup away from getting a guy with a better jawline than yourself. Such bullshit how we can't use makeup. My eye-area is fucking shit, I would benefit so greatly from eye shadow.

Exactly. But think about it. She is one foundation and one application of eye-makeup away from getting a guy with a better jawline than yourself. Such bullshit how we can't use makeup. My eye-area is fucking shit, I would benefit so greatly from eye shadow.
Even the ugly ones have standards. Nothing you can do about it :feelsjuice:

God, I just saw that house. I know houses like that, I lived in a house like that. She lives in a shack with no running water (probably has a well in her backyard), she probably also has an outhouse for shitting and her father and brothers piss all over the place. She probably lives somewhere rural too.

I convinced a male friend to let me stay at his house while I installed Tinder and other apps in The Philippines and it's absolutely horrendous how the average rural Pinoy lives. When it rains her house will flood. She's looking for a way to escape her life to the West, she just uses her pussy the same way African men use inflatable boats to cross the sea.
Nice analogy bro! Lol

And once she arrived, anywhere else, it's divorce rape for the importer

Yes, volcel if wouldn't.

Yes. Real girl?

Absolutely would.

Jungle gook sounds good