Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you trade places with this guy?

Tellem-T

Tellem-T

Banned
-

Stats:

6ft4 245 pounds gymcelled physique

Ogre mentalcel

6inch dick

Huge booty

Nw1 balding

trash eye area

So would you want to be this guy?

Hes making a goofy face in that pic so idk

Holy fuck I just posted booty pics on an incel site, this is the lowest I ever reached

You caught me, all my faggot hating was just a cover up.

Its over I fell for their brainwashing nothing left to do but :feelsrope:

you telling me you aint ever see all the gay shit posted lollololololol
unless it was before feb, i didnt see it

Lmao, they try to show off their small and non-existent asses. It's only looks decent for some because most women are short and proportions make illusionially have "decent sized" asses but I can see through that and realize most of these girls asses are trash and unimpressive. A real great ass is my ass. I worked my ass off building monstrous booty that makes the gay dudes go fruity. My ass is rock solid thicc and muscle and very impressive. It pops out regardless if I wear sweatpants or not. In fact females don't even come close to males in terms of body anatomy and muscle proportions. Look how trash female bodybuilding is compared to male bodybuilding. The male body is the most superior. The only thing Femoids have is that disgusting roast beef curtains. Females asses are disgusting and flabby and unimpressive. And they like to get butt implants and photoshop and have anterior pelvic tilt in their photos to make it look "big" fuckin instagram whores.

Could I choose to be the guy in your profile pic instead?

mogs everyone on earth

Nope can't do it :think:

Wtf? This nigga gay

being Tyrone doesn’t sound bad

If im going to be black im going to have to have a BBC.

Otherwise its like being turned into a leprechaun that can't grant wishes and isn't even Irish.

Probably, yeah. I live in a predominantly white area so stacies would probably be turned on by a black guy regardless.