Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you trannymaxx for USD 10.000.000?

Trannymaxx for USD 10.000.000?

• Yes

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters
W

whitetruecel92

Banned
-
You could never break character. You had to act like a tranny to get the money.
But in many places you would be more respected as tranny than as incel. You could neetmaxx in the West for example.

But in many places you would be more respected as tranny than as incel. You could neetmaxx in the West for example.
Grey tier post tbh

Ask that german guy who looks like the worlds least convincing tranny

I'm a hyper hairy, balding, subhuman looking spic.

Only Twink"cels" and privileged "I look too young for my age" crying fags, can trannymaxx.

You can keep the money, I don't want to look uglier.

I would shoot you in the back of the head with 0 remorse.

Faggot moment

i dont socialize either and if i didnt have to cut my dick off i'd do it

I will kill u for free faggoooot

FUCK NO! GTFO!

You're gonna get banned GrAY

What's the point. I'm not gay. Maybe I could have tranny maxed and looked like a butch lesbian. With my facial structure that might have been a good idea. Basically try to imitate a girl who wants to be a boy. Confusing shit. But then I could have lesbian maxed and played the somewhat masculine role in a relationship and wouldn't have to worry about being tall and masculine looking.

Isn't it weird how lesbians go for foids that emulate dudes but look so fucking disgusting as opposed to if it was an actual dude the standards would be so much higher
Yeah that's the thing. Although you would need to look young and soft features like skin and hair need to be perfect. More than 1 in 10 zoomer foids are bisexual, so it's maybe a valid strategy if I was younger and if my soft features wouldn't suck equally hard as my bones. (I'm receding + terrible skin, hollow undereye, folds around the nose and corners of the mouth

i would only larp with a wig and possibly some makeup, i'm not cutting my dick off or taking any hormones.

no,I might be broke and lonely, but my dick keeps me good company

I see, u think being androgynous would help? Well my skin is pretty clear, I'm receding so it doesn't help and eye area looks nice. My main problem is manletism especially in my area where there are fucking Aryan giants everywhere. Plus I'm a mutt so I get mogged everywhere I go by white normies
I have no idea honestly. This thought just came to me when I saw the lgbt statistics yesterday.

Would I have to get surgery and hormones? If I don’t I would say yes. Because technically being a tranny is just identifying as a foid. In theory a foid could be just like me, so I would just live my normal life and say I am a foid. I would say that is worth 10 million

I would say no if I had to ruin my body, would need a lot more money for that

yea-

i'd just kill myself and give the money to my family and friends though

i bring enough shame on my family already as a mentally ill incel, I won't make it worse by also cutting my dick off and becoming some mangled freak of nature.

Would I have to get surgery and hormones? If I don’t I would say yes. Because technically being a tranny is just identifying as a foid. In theory a foid could be just like me, so I would just live my normal life and say I am a foid. I would say that is worth 10 million

I would say no if I had to ruin my body, would need a lot more money for that
Yeah its TrannyMAXXING so it includes hormones and surgery

I would just be a masculine presenting transwoman

That's bullshit. Everyone will say no. Because the question is theoretical. In practice you should offer 10kk moneys to someone and propose surgery. Then, when you see the green of cash, your moral might become flexible.

whitetruecel92

Banned​

Season 1 Wtf GIF by The Roku Channel

Eek, the trannies are out in force today! It's sad that their posts are so low effort.

He got banned kek

wait, you mean I don't have to do the whole hormone replacement / surgery shit, 10 mil for just a bit of role play? are you kidding, ofc I take that :feelskek:

if I have to cut my dick off then it's a no, not sure about only taking hormones, would have to look into all the effects