Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you undiscover the blackpill for the sake of your mental health if you could

undiscover blackpill

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
hypothetical question here if you could erase every memory about blackpill and the manosphere would you do it?

Knowing the blackpill makes a man better off as he'll truly know how women think. The bluepill and redpill is a curse.

hypothetical question here if you could erase every memory about blackpill and the manosphere would you do it?
my mental health improved when I got blackpilled. Like, drastically improved

No, I legit don't know what I'd do without blackpill forums. Main source of social interaction for me srs. I have nothing else. :dafuckfeels:

Obviously yes, I don't know how anyone can say no. Knowing that it's over for me has fucked me up beyond remedy.

No, I legit don't know what I'd do without blackpill forums. Main source of social interaction for me srs. I have nothing else. :dafuckfeels:
u can just animemaxx like those japanese dudes :lul:

my life would still be miserable
the blackpill is the path

So much time passed that I no longer remember how I saw life on the optimistic side. I choose to stick with the blackpill, I think I would feel more satisfaction getting anything with my efforts with this mindset, even if I that means know the whole truth of that reward.

Kinda useless question because eventually things add up and the truth shows itself without you seeking it in the first place

No, because blaming yourself constantly for things that are mostly not your fault only made me feel terrible.

BP is the truth so i would not erase it but fuck my mental health is in the shitter

I would rediscover it pretty quick lol.

nah i wish i was blackpilled sooner

I already knew the blackpill before I had words to put the ideas

When you are ugly and Indian and broke you will intuitively learn the blackpill in your childhood if you are paying attention

I’ve thought about this often and still can’t give an accurate answer. I goes I see pluses and minuses to each.

No because people will force you into isolation and you’ll have nothing to do with your life so you’ll end up discovering the blackpill anyways

Taking the blackpill was probably the best thing I did for myself as of lately

Nigga got the atomwaffen pfp hell nah