Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you want your girlfriend to have a few common interests/hobbies?

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date

Do common interests/hobbies matter for a girlfriend?

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
I would prefer it. She doesn’t have to like everything I like but I’d like to bond with someone that I share a passion or interest with.

I’d love a girl that enjoys video games or travel or anime or movies or history or indie or hip hop music but she doesn’t necessarily have to have all of those things, I just want to have some things in common with to be able to have someone to enjoy those things with. Plus maybe I can get into some of her interests.

Yeah, A girlfriend should be two things; a girl, and a friend. Friends have things in common

If you have no common interests, at least have common values

Now I think of it I would actually like it if she was decent at tennis. Wouldn't have to call my lazy fuck mate anymore, since he always rather be playing vidya

Video games is a waste of time. I honestly wouldn't want a girlfriend who had sunk as much time in it as I had. After all these years I can say that this definitely wasn't worth it, given the state of the game industry right now. I wish I never had a pc as a kid.

Yeah , that's preferable

Sharing interests doesn't mean you would get along or you would like each better or worse.

it would be nice to share a particular goal with a partner. i like teamwork so sure

no because women with male hobbies are worthless whores

I'd like her to be alive, but even that is asking for too much

don't care. you can make a foid do anything if she likes you either way, no need for her to be 'interested' in it. if such a thing is even possible for a w*man

I don’t know. Her hobbies would probably be her last boyfriend’s anyway.
I’d love a girl that enjoys video games or travel or anime or movies or history or indie or hip hop music
Most young normies like at least three of those things. You aren’t asking for much tbh.

Last edited:
Sharing interests doesn't mean you would get along or you would like each better or worse.
It would give you a better chance of that tho

not having anything in common would be boring

don't care. you can make a foid do anything if she likes you either way, no need for her to be 'interested' in it. if such a thing is even possible for a w*man
tbh this is true. foids will do whatever Chad is

Big no.

I don't want she worship 2d change.

I've already accepted the fact that I will not get a gf

Yes it would be cool but no.
Whenever I talk or hear someone talking with female about hobby she only can talk about absolute basics for that hobby. Like 90% time they spent is not productive at all. Just Netflix and social media. Better to have group of male friends to share hobbies with.