Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you wear a T-shirt with an incel slogan on it

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
I was thinking LDAR, normies etc wouldn't know what it meant but other incels would and might exchange a knowing glance

I've entertained the idea of wearing a white or black T-shirt that is emblazoned simply with INCEL in large, bold letters like the old Sub Pop 'Loser' shirts.

If I had the nuts to destroy all of my prospects for a livelihood, I'd love to have that shirt.

People just need to look at me and can tell im a virgin

No, plus its already obvious that I'm a loser incel fuck

If it's esoteric enough, yeah. Don't want every normie and redditor out there to be able to identify me.

There should be an incel symbol, then when the blackpill spreads we can wear the word proudly.

No... just why? It might benefit retards who say "I am truest" tho

. a Chad wearing that shirt would be funny and ironic. A incel warning that shirt would be beaten up by w K's

Just wear anything seen as geeky and THAT’S an “incel” shirt.

. a Chad wearing that shirt would be funny and ironic. A incel warning that shirt would be beaten up by w K's

I wish I were Chad so I could do that. Also for all the other reasons.

I'd drink from a mug with "IT'S OVER" written on it.

I would wear a T-shirt with "feminism is cancer" on it.
Milo is a popular Chad so it might even give me some nice edgy aura kek.

I've entertained the idea of wearing a white or black T-shirt that is emblazoned simply with INCEL in large, bold letters like the old Sub Pop 'Loser' shirts.

If I had the nuts to destroy all of my prospects for a livelihood, I'd love to have that shirt.
"This is what a feminist looks like" is always 100% accurate too. Kek

If it's esoteric enough, yeah. Don't want every normie and redditor out there to be able to identify me.
I'd wear something that says F&LMS or Fa>He>Fr idk something involving a mathematical expression would be cool we need some businesscels and mathcels to make some products

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back