Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Would you write a suicide letter?

im done

im done

God hates you
-
I have been thinking of this if you are suicidal and you commit suicide would you rather go unnoticed like just dissapear and your body will never be found like i read in news that 3/10 dead bodies on railway tracks in curryland go unidentified or will let your family find you out i have been ignored and treated like shit my whole life due to anxiety and feeling of being rejected I will make sure it's not in the case of my death

Tbh i wish i have an unmarked "grave" in the woods any nobody even notices
I know it will not be the case

I would not write anything. Nobody deserves my condolences or last words.

I would walk into a crowded college party and start unloading an automatic weapon into the crowd of young teenage foids and chads/chadlites. The screams ensuing as the shots go off would be music to me ears.

I’d clear the room of people, as much as possible, until I only have a few bullets left, then turn the gun around on myself and go night night forever

I have been thinking of this if you are suicidal and you commit suicide would you rather go unnoticed like just dissapear and your body will never be found like i read in news that 3/10 dead bodies on railway tracks in curryland go unidentified or will let your family find you out i have been ignored and treated like shit my whole life due to anxiety and feeling of being rejected I will make sure it's not in the case of my death
Yeah but I would take a 1 hour Video too

I would not write anything. Nobody deserves my condolences or last words.

I would walk into a crowded college party and start unloading an automatic weapon into the crowd of young teenage foids and chads/chadlites. The screams ensuing as the shots go off would be music to me ears.

I’d clear the room of people, as much as possible, until I only have a few bullets left, then turn the gun around on myself and go night night forever
Why kill someone who didn't do shit to you? Better put down ones who hurt you the most

I’m high profile enough career wise to where I would be identified.

I don't know yet

i would tbh, writings pretty much the only thing im good at jfl