Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wouldn't teen girls reject us anyway?

what country besides philippines and thailand that has legal cunny prostitution?

Nice spiral direct profile pic.
I had a shirt in that grim reaper with revolvers a few years back.

111-TR330600_380x380.jpg

Short answer: yes
For the record I prefer tall women, not attracted to young girls
Long answer:
I understand why some Incels want the age of consent to be lowered because they think that little girls are "better"
Sadly that mindset is based on a lie, all women are whores no matter the age, a 12yo girl having the right to consent would 100% pick a Chad, thinking that a schoolgirl will pick you up and treat you better than a regular foid is 100% cope and shows that you're still braindead
I would support a lower age of consent only to see roasties lose their shit knowing that most if not ALL men would start picking up younger girls
Age of consent was exclusively designed for feminists to not lose the exclusive rights that their pussy gives to them
Yeah, younger girls are somehow better (not physically to me, but emotionally they're way more honest, funnier, mentally healthier, etc) than a regular foid, but still, they would cheat or leave you sooner or later
And for the record, I fully support legal protection for children, but I can't consider a 15yo thot who has been fucked by most Jocks in her school a "child"

Now MY idea: make sexual intercourse between minors or minors and adults ILLEGAL, put death penalty I don't care, make it a fucking capital offense, because the problem isn't an adult trying to fuck a young girl, the issue is that said young girl is already being fucked everyday by Chad, They're innocent underage girls? Ok that's good, but treat them like that until they turn 18, no fucking special pass for other guys just because they're underage too
That's what I tried explaining to this loser @Napoleon de Geso many years ago. They're even more degenerate, stuck up and picky at those younger ages.

Dude was pushing 40 and pipedreamed about the perfect virgin wife being 13 yrs old and courting her with a 3 dollar bill in his pocket.

That's what I tried explaining to this loser @Napoleon de Geso many years ago. They're even more degenerate, stuck up and picky at those younger ages.

Dude was pushing 40 and pipedreamed about the perfect virgin wife being 13 yrs old and courting her with a 3 dollar bill in his pocket.
Did he really?
How did that work out for him?

Did he really?
How did that work out for him?
It didnt work out for him

18 yr old toilets swiped left and he blamed father figures for not letting him get close to their 12 yr old daughters

It didnt work out for him

18 yr old toilets swiped left and he blamed father figures for not letting him get close to their 12 yr old daughters
Did the cops get called on him?

I'm in my mid 30's and if I won the lotto I would only date hot 20 year olds (still a Virgin).

Watching all the Old Fat Desperate Foids have a meltdown would be priceless.

fucking teenage girls should be legal to fuck for $100

JBs are not going to be going for men much older than them. The only ones who do that are inner city hoodrat garbage :lul: :lul: which some copers take as jbs normally going for older guys.

Agecucks or not them fucking 18 year old stacies is making them the luckiest normies.
(Rules dont apply to chads)

18 is the ultimate age for foid.
They become drastically less attractive in their 25+
And especially 30s they look used

Agecucks or not them fucking 18 year old stacies is making them the luckiest normies.
(Rules dont apply to chads)

18 is the ultimate age for foid.
They become drastically less attractive in their 25+
And especially 30s they look used