Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wow aren't we so lucky we live in these first world countries we take it for granted

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
OR... maybe some ethnic groups / races are just better at building and maintaining successful societies than others. So we're not "lucky" and now we don't just sit here with our first world problems. We BUILT these countries and they are successful BECAUSE OF US.

It would be like getting a good job and then being able to afford a nice house in a nice neighbourhood and then saying you take it for granted because there are people living in bad neighbourhoods.

Sorry just had to get that off my chest! This "privileged Westerners" logic was repeated in a video I was watching and it's such nonsense!

Really it's all about average IQ. You need a fairly intelligent population for a successful society.

This is all bullshit it's because of the blackpill, niggers worked hours and hours, indians worked hours too, the bastards always won (don't know who)

I suffer in the first world.