Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Wow the PS5 ain't cheap. XD

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
A friend of mine wants to get one. The disc version (which tbh is the only one I'd consider - I frickin' hate digital-only stuff!) is nearly £500 wow!

And Xbox is like £400 and Switch about £300.

£300 I might consider.

I tend to build PCs for myself for under £250 though because I really don't care about fancy graphics and digital doesn't bother me as much on PC because I play indies and stuff so they're not big and don't have big updates.

But yeah wow. I mean, to be honest consoles have always been around this price. Back in the day I bought a Sega Saturn and that was £350 in '90s money!!

So yah. Such is life, I suppose!

Imagine paying for video games and multiplayer. Pc is so much better its not even funny

Imagine paying for video games and multiplayer. Pc is so much better its not even funny

She isn't techie and she is nostalgic about playstation, lol

A friend of mine wants to get one. The disc version (which tbh is the only one I'd consider - I frickin' hate digital-only stuff!) is nearly £500 wow!

And Xbox is like £400 and Switch about £300.

£300 I might consider.

I tend to build PCs for myself for under £250 though because I really don't care about fancy graphics and digital doesn't bother me as much on PC because I play indies and stuff so they're not big and don't have big updates.

But yeah wow. I mean, to be honest consoles have always been around this price. Back in the day I bought a Sega Saturn and that was £350 in '90s money!!

So yah. Such is life, I suppose!
Dont really need a PS5 i can buy cheaper specs for PC that can still run everything in 1080p

I have vast knowledge since i was 11

:yes: and u have to pay monthly to play online jfl at how stupid console gamers are, and sony can revoke all ur games at any time unlike pc where u can pirate and steam puts ur games on ur machine

She isn't techie and she is nostalgic about playstation, lol
I didn't realise you were talking about a friend, also mogs me at talking to girls

:yes: and u have to pay monthly to play online jfl at how stupid console gamers are, and sony can revoke all ur games at any time unlike pc where u can pirate and steam puts ur games on ur machine
Sweet kay steam is also drm, piracy and gog are the only true drm free ownership options

i found mine slightly used on facebook marketplace for $320 usd, the guy was chill and even threw in the new ratchet and clank game free of charge

Most of people that I know only own a PlayStation 3 and 4.

Most of people that I know only own a PlayStation 3 and 4.

The Switch won this generation really, overall.

This friend of mine though she really doesn't like Nintendo consoles! The N64 put her off for some reason.

I got mine back in covid days, not from scalpers either. Just got lucky sitting in a virtual queue

Dont really need a PS5 i can buy cheaper specs for PC that can still run everything in 1080p

I have vast knowledge since i was 11
Pretty much anything can handle 1080p at 50-60fps, my almost 10 year old graphics card can do that kek

Used hardware has unbeatable price/performance.
Consoles are cheap but the games are expensive.
If you only play older stuff and new games with several years delay, you can enjoy good entertainmnt for affordable prices.