Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wtf is this shit did the mods just delete my thread

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Lmao my thread titled "This tiktok girl is 15" that I posted yesterday is no more. I can't see it. No notifications No warning no nothing. Fucking hell the soy mods deleted my thread.

Last edited:
Mods agecucking for literal whores @Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer

Mods agecucking for literal whores @Edmund_Kemper @Mainländer
I remember u replying to my thread. That thread is no more. No notifications, No warnings it's just gone lol :feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Didnt you get a warning if they deleted your thread?

Didnt you get a warning if they deleted your thread?
No I didn't and even if I did it wouldn't have been fair. I did nothing wrong.I didn't break no forum rules. This forum is turning into a joke.

@Liszt @Aadi @Diocel

No I didn't and even if I did it wouldn't have been fair. I did nothing wrong.I didn't break no forum rules. This forum is turning into a joke.

@Liszt @Aadi @Diocel
Check your thread history

How about don't post content with girls acting like whores? No one comes here to look at foids, there's other places for that.

@Liszt @Aadi @Diocel
:reeeeee:
It was a good thread bro :feelsrope:

@Liszt @Aadi @Diocel
Mods are a bunch of faggots. Theyve deleted a lot of my ID threads too which is why I almost exclusively post in the Sewers

Check your thread history
IMG 20210514 154640
IMG 20210514 154651
IMG 20210514 154821

Some weeks ago i post 2d foid compilation and it get deleted too without notice. Jfl mod tf wrong with u.

they deleted some of ASS_F threads as well, at least 1 or 2 got deleted, when she was harassing the forum

tbh.. i think they should delete all of her threads, all of them are useless anyway

Last edited:
They deleted my Tinder thread too because incels who refuse to date landwhales are volcels apparently...

A thread I made about lolis got deleted and I ended up getting a 30% warning jfl. This is honestly turning into an sjw site. This is literally reddit tier moderation. Wouldn’t it be great if a site existed that wouldn’t delete threads like these. And instead banned agecucks and moralfags? Even crazier, what if such a forum already exists?

Watch out this thread will be deleted too if you’re not careful

Ah I see what your talking about brocel:feelsYall::feelsYall:
do you waNt to know what’s even Crazier? what if the forUm actually Does exist but it’s url keeps getting censOred on This site becauSe the mods want a monopoly on blackpilled forUms?

It was a good thread tho.

Some weeks ago i post 2d foid compilation and it get deleted too without notice. Jfl mod tf wrong with u.
Because you didn't post it correctly that's why

Mods like """mature""" foids. They are feds after all