Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious WTF is *********...this shit is sick .

Probably @Leucosticte 's.

Being a pedo has nothing to do with inceldom, if you are a creepy incel pervert people think you could be a pedophile but that is not the case. It is a sexual preference, nothing to do with inceldom.

Do you notice how pedos often have children themselves yet there still is this stereotype that it is the creepy loner who is the pedo, the real pedos walk among normies. It is the same with rape, there is more chance of a normie raping a woman after a party than a neckbeard who is in bedroom alone.

Based.

Absolutely right, men who have teenage daughters but don't skeeve on them due to flesh and blood, but her prime teenage foids friends are fair game as men's undying thirst for young fertile women doesn't waver as men age.
I recall a 13 year old girl from high school who dated her best friends Dad, not sure who initiated the "Lolita" dynamic first. But having her trust and knowing her family at BBQs is part of a pedos strategy gaining trust, gaining access then fucking other men's daughters unchallenged while their guard is down.

It doesn't happen so much in this day and age due to social media and everyone's business being everyone's business, plus girls directly virtually hitting on high school chads sexting them. Also changes in female workplace recruitment quota and equality rights- based on gender box ticking rather than ability and achievements.
Then you have the social housing and child benefit system rolled out wholesale amongst whites. More money of a girl doesn't have a full-time man in the house and can convince the benefits office she is single. With Tinder she doesn't even need to be discouraged from kicking her sperm donor to the kerb.

That said you DO still get the creepy incel loner type pedophile. If a community in the UK suspects a girlfriendless nonce is talking to teenage girls down the park, they'll report him and then set him up in their "pedo stings".
Kind of hypocritical as its widely known these "hunters" are often closet pedophiles themselves.

I agree about rape. A woman is more likely to get overpowered and raped by a man out on the town- whether a white roidhead or some forceful black guy or even raped and murdered by some "Syrian asylum seeker" whose actually Pakistani, Albanian or Morrocon
As far as I know a lot of incels don't even drink at home, let alone go on autistic social "PUA style" suicide missions talking to random strangers in bars anymore, let alone doing anything else to women.

Last edited:
fbi should be knocking on that guy's door pretty soon, how stupid do you have to be to support crime on the clearnet.
In the U.S., it is not illegal to advocate crime or violence in the general sense. Only specific calls to violence are not protected by the 1st Amendment. See: Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969).

Speech advocating violence is commonly accepted in Western society. Just look at the comment sections of news articles about the arrests or convictions of rapists or pedophiles. Are you not free to say "America should bomb the shit out of ISIS" or "All pedophiles should be put to death"? And yet is it not advocating violence?

Last edited:
now IT will use it against us

They're trying to make us look like pedos Criminals child rapists and shits i really think is those IT cucks or femoids

In the U.S., it is not illegal to advocate crime or violence in the general sense. Only specific calls to violence are not protected by the 1st Amendment. See: Brandenburg v. Ohio (1969).

Speech advocating violence is commonly accepted in Western society. Just look at the comment sections of news articles about the arrests or convictions of rapists or pedophiles. Are you not free to say "America should bomb the shit out of ISIS" or "All pedophiles should be put to death"? And yet is it not advocating violence?

Brandenburg is probably my favourite First Amendment case, along with Hess v. Indiana (1973)

Get off your high horse moralfag.

Just some kid trying to be edgy. Nothing to see here.

He is stupid as fuck for posting extreme shit like this. He's likely gonna go to jail pretty soon.

100% fake website run by glow in the darks

Based. Even though the US has that repulsive feminist puritan hypocrital culture, it's hard not to feel jealous of the first and second amendments.

Looks like an obvious honeypot tbh. I don't get how someone would sign up to a site which wants you to confess your state on pro pedo and rape subjects on registration.

Incel language is forced as fucked and showed into that sites post for absolutely no reason, words like mini-foids don't even make fucking sense, seems like some heavy false-flag psy-op to me
Hey feds,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afkN9H9aLow
Im honestly just wondering if it's broader fed operation trying to paint us as a "criminal" organization or just some angry cuck trying to false-flag us (in which case he'll most likely land in federal jail)
"I just made that C.P site to own the inkwells officer":feelskek::feelsPop::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Looks like a new iteration of rapinggirlsisfun/pro-rape. Technically not illegal but hopefully it'll last longer this time.

Stuff like that used to make me sick to my stomach too, now I don't feel anything when I see or read something brutal like this.

I'd swear it was a false flag planned by Jews

ITcels joining en masse :feelsEhh:

now IT will use it against us

Oh no they'll hate you, oh wait they already do that. As long as those guys don't do anything illegal they're making normal incels look reasonable in comparison.

Do you know the sad thing? There are many femtards promoting masturbation in the schools at that age. Not to mention the LGTB theories that are told to the kids. Fucking normies.

Never been on that site tbh