Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WW3 might actually happen

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I'm seeing to many hamas and Israel attacks nowadays, and the way it is not cooling, and how Israel is a huge influence in world politics. I can see a WW3 happening. I just hope I somehow get to feel the warmth of a female before that happens.

If it happens, at least you'll be able to feel the cold body of a dead female. Better than nothing I guess.

If it happens, at least you'll be able to feel the cold body of a dead female. Better than nothing I guess.
There were a few such cases happening in Pakistan

Finally
are u happy?

I will never fight under any circumstances. I've been treated like shit my life so I'm not going to get shot up or get PTSD for the rest of my life to protect some billionaires.

I'm seeing to many hamas and Israel attacks nowadays, and the way it is not cooling, and how Israel is a huge influence in world politics. I can see a WW3 happening. I just hope I somehow get to feel the warmth of a female before that happens.
HIgh chance of Israel-Hamas war becoming a broader regional conflict with Lebanon, Yemen, Iran all being drawn in. Stay safe sand nigger cels. @FakeFakecel @kay' :cryfeels::cryfeels:

faster men like us will be sent to slaughter then you will see dead females

Yes. I can now necrophilia maxx
IMG 1529

The only way news makes money is by people clicking on their articles. Most people don't click on articles when the op jouralist says "ww3 is not likely" even if it's true. It's bound to get significantly more traffic when the title is "it's over, ww3 is inevitable " and likely they'll be sponsored by an emergency supply company. Don't worry. WW3 isn't likely. They're just scaring you so they can make more money since the news media are shills.

HIgh chance of Israel-Hamas war becoming a broader regional conflict with Lebanon, Yemen, Iran all being drawn in. Stay safe sand nigger cels. @FakeFakecel @kay' :cryfeels::cryfeels:
:feelsrope: kikes already took everything from me, now they'll take my life.

Cope. Nothing will happen

Military Industrial Complex too busy making trillions

My country supports kikezrael. I will not fight for kikes purposes

I will never fight under any circumstances. I've been treated like shit my life so I'm not going to get shot up or get PTSD for the rest of my life to protect some billionaires.

The only way news makes money is by people clicking on their articles. Most people don't click on articles when the op jouralist says "ww3 is not likely" even if it's true. It's bound to get significantly more traffic when the title is "it's over, ww3 is inevitable " and likely they'll be sponsored by an emergency supply company. Don't worry. WW3 isn't likely. They're just scaring you so they can make more money since the news media are shills.
Only time will tell, although I still have a bad feeling about all of this.

You will never feel the warmth of a foid. Just get your mind off foids