Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Y’all I did it.

If this isn't a larp, I'm glad you're homeless. Here's to you hopefully dying of hypothermia or pneumonia this rainy month :smonk:

Don’t look homeless. Constantly change the pattern of where you go so nobody knows your habits. Buy a good sleeping bag and maybe some electric clothes. Don’t own too many things. Don’t use a hiking pack or dress in outdoor clothes. Have multiple places to sleep and change where you bed down constantly. Go out when it’s dark and don’t wear bright clothes. Don’t become too familiar with anyone. Keep up your hygiene. Sleep is the most important thing so always strategize where to take a nap next. Dig sleep spots so you are out of line of sight and away from the wind. Have places that you can hide during storms and always be aware of the weather. Acclimate your body to the outside so you can be comfortable in extreme temperatures. Dig small caves if you are able. If you can make a fire, always keep it small with dry wood under thick brush or trees. Always carry water. Pee around your sleeping areas so animals smell it and don’t bother you. Build up strength constantly. Eat meat. Get haircuts. Secrecy is your greatest defense so don’t let anyone know where your safe havens are. If someone finds one, act like a hiker and move on. If just their stuff is there, toss their stuff out of your hole to let them know they are not welcome. Avoid other homeless and don’t get too fucked up to win a fight. Listen to the woods while you fall asleep so you can attune yourself to the slightest noise. Know what different footsteps sound like. Cover your trails to your sleep spots. Use dead branches, thorns or cacti as shielding. Build naturally and don’t let anything look man made. Always carry emergency blankets. Anything that can’t fit in your pack will be gone eventually so keep it cheap and simple. Learn to enter a body state of suspended animation while keeping your consciousness, even in REM sleep. Don’t let your dreams bother you too much. Buy frictionless scuba socks. Buy camo netting because regular people are so oblivious they could walk right past you from a few feet away and never know you exist. Learn how to move in the woods soundlessly. Thin shoes are good for this. Keep your feet clean. Learn to transmute pain into energy. Know where to find free food, whether it’s dumpster diving for doughnuts or fishing and hunting. Telescopic fishing poles are where it’s at. Skunks are like T. rex in Jurassic park. Just don’t move. I got more but that’s enough.
Men have life so easy :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Buy some thermals, for chest and legs. They come in three levels of warmth. Get the highest. Also, lambs wool jumpers are very warm. Get one of those Russian type hats with the ear flaps.

And thank you for the tips.

Buy some thermals, for chest and legs. They come in three levels of warmth. Get the highest. Also, lambs wool jumpers are very warm. Get one of those Russian type hats with the ear flaps.

And thank you for the tips.
Yes I have thermals but I have a good car now and two jobs. I might look into an ear flap hat before this next winter. Right now my car deflects a lot of attention and I’m fishing to save money on food. I’m doing better. My next goal is to buy some land with mining rights so I can build a cave to grow mushrooms in. All kinds of mushrooms like ones I can sell legally. I’ll be a rich mole person.

That's nice. I too spent decades "living out" and working multiple jobs....

I used to live at 13,000' and had a a-frame tent in a clear plastic a frame. It was -20°f outside and 60°f inside, in daytime...

It was a good spot for a decade until the surveiers came

I used to live at 13,000' and had a a-frame tent in a clear plastic a frame. It was -20°f outside and 60°f inside, in daytime...
i use to live in antartica with just a tent and it was -200 degrees and i still survived

i use to live in antartica with just a tent and it was -200 degrees and i still survived
I really like Antarctica!
for all the ants!

I made it homeless through the winter. I thought I was dead at one point. Still healing a little frostbite. I also got banned on Reddit for supporting men. This world is shit and I want nothing to do with it. Once I have a motorcycle I’m running into the mountains. This society is showing some cracks now. They tried to write me up for a sexist policy at work and I said hell no. They said ok. Stay professional inkwells
left in the cold, surrounded from all sides and hated from birth......

.....yet still standing

......still standing, never to fall

Yes I have ...
Don't forget the lambs wool jumper. You'll be surprised how warm it is. The ear flaps on the hat protect the face too from sleet and snow.

Try to eat protein everyday.