Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Y'all play with LEGO?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36666
  • Start date
Deleted member 36666

Deleted member 36666

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
Title. Do you build and collect shit?
The sets go up in value quite dramatically, so it's not entirely stupid.
Your thoughts?
Did your parents ever get you some? Did kids in your school discuss it in any way? What LEGO memories can you share here? Do you remember the paper catalogs? Do you still buy new sets?

Yes. I like to leaved plastic traditional Lego's at the tip top of concrete stairs at night for barefoot people. To enjoyed.

For myself I buy these,

used to collect that shit, the city ones were based

I Got A Lego 3 in 1 Vehicle Thing This Christmas.

I only ever got one LEGO set as a kid it and it was for Christmas. It was one of the ships from Star Wars, though I don't remember which. One of the worst Christmases I ever had, but the set was pretty nice ngl.

I lost all my childhood lego, it's over for disorganized cels.

I lost all my childhood lego, it's over for disorganized cels.
same man. I had a box full of different sets too it was so much fun when I was younger. :dafuckfeels:

I love LEGOs and I still wish I could build them and have room for them, as a 21 year old male.

LEGOs are a great cope, and it was one of the few things I was allowed to do as a kid besides have unrestricted computer access (though I was not allowed to play any console games at all). I loved the LEGO City and minifig-compatible LEGO System sets. Also liked Mars Mission and Power Miners, though my favorite was the Spider Man and the Spider Man 2 sets they had in the early 2000s along with the LEGO Studios sets. Too bad for some reason all of those are ridiculously fucking expensive now.

Love Legos. Into Star Wars helmets lately.

As a kid sure, although I usually just created my own stuff and didn’t follow the instructions.

lego is a truecel hobby:

vf3nv0zdeyf71.jpg

No, but used to when I was 6-7

Last edited:
I once had a simple lego shuttle set back during my childhood but I lost it and don’t know where it is.

had so many like 96-99, had the fright knights set, race track, police station, egypt one, amazon one, etc

i have a few star wars lego sets but they are all broken and in my closet