Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Y'all) Southern Europeans are nonwhites + Anti-Southern European Rant + Hitler > Mussolini

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
Southern Europeans being mainly Italians, Greeks, Spainards, Portuguese, and others. They should just stop larping as being whites. They're in the white club because of the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece (because other Europeans like to claim them). They're also mixed with Arabs and North Africans, to some degree they're even mixed with West Africans. If I were a Northern European/Anglo/Nordic/Germanic man I'd be worried about my daughter mixing with a Southern European, I wouldn't her to carry Arab, North African, and West African genes in her womb. Likewise, if I also had a son. Imagine diluting pure white genes with something swarthy, semitic, and not even resembling your forefathers.

When you also look at Southern Europeans a lot of them tend to be bitter because they don't like the proximity they have with North Africa and the Middle-East. They also don't like to get reminded of how closely they look like them.

Historically, Southern Europeans like Mussolini tried to throw Slavs/Eastern Europeans under the bus for not being white, like the case with Mussolini who is a brown man, and that goes to bed every night deluding to himself that he's a white man. He's so insecure that he claim that he's Nordic-Mediterranean. However, Slavs are more white than Southern Europeans (just look at them compared to Southern Europeans). Mussolini got BTFO by Nordicists, but had to end up conceding because he was scared of Hitler lol. Mussolini is a lazy man like most of the Southern Europeans even to this day hardly any infrastructure gets built in Italy whilst you had Nazi Germany experiencing good growth initially and even measured to have the highest GDP in the world at one point. The Germany was (and still to some degree) is an industrial powerhouse while Italy rots away (they probably got this gene from the Arabs and North Africans LOL).

Mussolini most of the time was deadweight to Hitler where Hitler had to help the Italian army, which thinned out the forces he needed against the Eastern front. Imperial Japan and Tojo Hideki was a much more effective ally than Mussolini. That is how pathetic and useless Mussolini was. Hitler was even getting tired of Mussolini that he had to occupy Italy LOL. Most of the guys that cope liking Mussolini are swarthoids themselves. The real deal is actually Hitler (even though he was cooked on meth) was much brighter and clever than Mussolini.

I doubt you or many people here know about this.
we all know Italians aren't white bro including other similar phenotypes.

You're not smart just by using your eyes and commenting on it

The white Anglo nativists here in America poke fun at italians and think some of them have nigger tendencies.

Italians and southern europeans have a tendency to get hot headed, emotional, and degenerate. Prone to corruption and crookery. At one point the white Anglos here in America lynched some eyetalians.

Southern Europeans being mainly Italians, Greeks, Spainards, Portuguese, and others. They should just stop larping as being whites. They're in the white club because of the Roman Empire and Ancient Greece (because other Europeans like to claim them). They're also mixed with Arabs and North Africans, to some degree they're even mixed with West Africans. If I were a Northern European/Anglo/Nordic/Germanic man I'd be worried about my daughter mixing with a Southern European, I wouldn't her to carry Arab, North African, and West African genes in her womb. Likewise, if I also had a son. Imagine diluting pure white genes with something swarthy, semitic, and not even resembling your forefathers.

When you also look at Southern Europeans a lot of them tend to be bitter because they don't like the proximity they have with North Africa and the Middle-East. They also don't like to get reminded of how closely they look like them.

Historically, Southern Europeans like Mussolini tried to throw Slavs/Eastern Europeans under the bus for not being white, like the case with Mussolini who is a brown man, and that goes to bed every night deluding to himself that he's a white man. He's so insecure that he claim that he's Nordic-Mediterranean. However, Slavs are more white than Southern Europeans (just look at them compared to Southern Europeans). Mussolini got BTFO by Nordicists, but had to end up conceding because he was scared of Hitler lol. Mussolini is a lazy man like most of the Southern Europeans even to this day hardly any infrastructure gets built in Italy whilst you had Nazi Germany experiencing good growth initially and even measured to have the highest GDP in the world at one point. The Germany was (and still to some degree) is an industrial powerhouse while Italy rots away (they probably got this gene from the Arabs and North Africans LOL).

Mussolini most of the time was deadweight to Hitler where Hitler had to help the Italian army, which thinned out the forces he needed against the Eastern front. Imperial Japan and Tojo Hideki was a much more effective ally than Mussolini. That is how pathetic and useless Mussolini was. Hitler was even getting tired of Mussolini that he had to occupy Italy LOL. Most of the guys that cope liking Mussolini are swarthoids themselves. The real deal is actually Hitler (even though he was cooked on meth) was much brighter and clever than Mussolini.
Southern Europans are native to Europe, just from the south and hence they have darker skin (and are non-white).

I think a problem many people on here have is that they dont understand that no ethnicity is 100% the same.
Just bc you belong to a group doesnt mean that you are identical to any other individual belonging to the same group. Seems obvious but the way some incels act seems like they dont get it. We just lump people into those categories we call races or ethnicites etc. bc they are pretty similar and closely related. Ethnicities can have subcategories. Fe slavs are white, they are just whites that got more adapted to colder regions. they are a little bit different to form a new subgroup but not different enough to be their own race. Some nationalists on here dont like that bc it hurts their ego bc they dont like slavs. but their feelings wont change these facts. its like a Japanese person saying Chinese are not Asian bc I dont like Chinese.

btw Hitler was probably a Jew himself and was coping hard and overcompensating with German nationalism.
There were mutliple cases like this in the past.

The Germany was (and still to some degree) is an industrial powerhouse
not at all anymore buddy boyo, it will be a third world country in a few years.

Romans invented civilization and many other great things, spread the true religion (christianity), the best alpahbet (latin; the one you are reading right now), created the most beautiful language (latin; learning it in my free time)

And then as soon as the Barbarians from the north come close to our technology after they crushed our civilization... they claim they are the masterrace?

this is the ancestrypill. Your great-great-great-grandfather 2000 years ago was ooga booga. Mine was Ceasar

Your people kill and genocide other tribes as soon as they get conquered, thats how they spread their culture
Mine gives equal rights to other tribes and spreads culture, has had an empire that lasted for 2000 years in return, and influenced the entire world giving foundation to the british empire and them spreading their culture

Romans invented civilization and many other great things, spread the true religion (christianity), the best alpahbet (latin; the one you are reading right now), created the most beautiful language (latin; learning it in my free time)

And then as soon as the Barbarians from the north come close to our technology after they crushed our civilization... they claim they are the masterrace?

this is the ancestrypill. Your great-great-great-grandfather 2000 years ago was ooga booga. Mine was Ceasar
The Middle East was the first civilization.

I guess you're a Southern European nonwhite swarthoid anyway (didn't know you were one) and well since you took offense with it. Your ancestors before then were ooga booga too, the point you've tried to make was futile anyway.

I think a problem many people on here have is that they dont understand that no ethnicity is 100% the same.
Just bc you belong to a group doesnt mean that you are identical to any other individual belonging to the same group. Seems obvious but the way some incels act seems like they dont get it. We just lump people into those categories we call races or ethnicites etc. bc they are pretty similar and closely related. Ethnicities can have subcategories. Fe slavs are white, they are just whites that got more adapted to colder regions. they are a little bit different to form a new subgroup but not different enough to be their own race. Some nationalists on here dont like that bc it hurts their ego bc they dont like slavs. but their feelings wont change these facts. its like a Japanese person saying Chinese are not Asian bc I dont like Chinese.

btw Hitler was probably a Jew himself and was coping hard and overcompensating with German nationalism.

He placed in foreign elements into German nationalism. He hoped for nothing worse for the German people before he died. I don't think he was too much of a nationalist rather just an egoist that wants to fill up his own fantasies and is bitter about Jews failing him at art school.

The Middle East was the first civilization.

I guess you're a Southern European nonwhite swarthoid anyway (didn't know you were one) and well since you took offense with it. Your ancestors before then were ooga booga too, the point you've tried to make was futile anyway.
The mediterranean people were linked with each other and the romans were the first to implement "modern" civilization unlike the more primitive systems to have been used before

Ooga Booga < Caesar

He hoped for nothing worse for the German people before he died. I don't think he was too much of a nationalist rather just an egoist that wants to fill up his own fantasies and is bitter about Jews failing him at art school.
I believe that too. benevolent dictators are very rare, if they even exist. At the end of the day its always some fag claiming he does it for the people while they couldnt give two shits about us. they just use the poeple to advance their egoistical goals. it always has been that way.
Ooga Booga < Caesar
but in the end they got beaten by those they called barbarians.

but in the end they got beaten by those they called barbarians.
Quellbild anzeigen

@Betrayed ok I understand now

@Betrayed
the thing with us russians is we may seem incompetent but we can hang.
Even if it costs us a lot and there are many sacrifices, at the end, some of us survive even if its just barely.
My father made the joke that russia/ sovietunion is undefeated in the grand sheme of things and only truly lost when russians were fighting each other, that we were never truly defeated from the outside but from the inside.

Hitler agreed with the unity of Europe anyway. He just wanted a ethnostate for German people but he was never against Southern Europeans.

Spaghettibros... This can't be...

Fuck off with the nordicist cope LMFAOOO.

Keep coping while BBC fucks white women.