Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yearly reminder to opt out of being an organ donor

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Since we have quit a few new members I felt like making another reminder would be useful

As far as I know in most countries there is no penalty for choosing not to be an organ donor

My cuck driving instructor encouraged everyone to opt in when getting their license so most of my peers I assume are organ donors

If you are denied sex there is no reason why sex havers should benefit from your organs if you die, opt out if you are signed up, you can do it online if youre in the US

If you wanna virtue signal just opt in when initially getting your license so you get the donor tag printed on your license and then update your status online

how do i update my status online?

nobody would want an organ from a subhuman like me

how do i update my status online?
yea i think i said i was a donor

Your states DMV/RMV website, the same way you would update your address

Its state specific so youll have to google
nobody would want an organ from a subhuman like me

Funny enough we incels are cursed in that were healthy as fuck but we dont get to enjoy life anyway

I read somewhere that if youre an organ donor your organs could save like 10 people and the remaining tissue help 100+ others

I would rather be a cancer ridden chad than my healthy self, fuck this shit life

Last edited:
Based. I also have read that there is occasionally a horror story regarding this stuff. Where doctor fucks up and gives away organs while guy has chance to live

Based. I also have read that there is occasionally a horror story regarding this stuff. Where doctor fucks up and gives away organs while guy has chance to live
yea this happens
i want to die tbh

Nobody wants my organs they are all fucked up.

yea this happens

i want to die tbh
I am in no rush to die. and would be especially unfortunate if my death helps the modern degenerate

My body my choice like abortion Cucks say. If a cuck supports abortion, he must support opting out of organ donor

I always bring in my pocket a letter that says that I have no intention of donating organs, until I get a new id card that's the only way :feelshaha:

Since we have quit a few new members I felt like making another reminder would be useful

As far as I know in most countries there is no penalty for choosing not to be an organ donor

My cuck driving instructor encouraged everyone to opt in when getting their license so most of my peers I assume are organ donors

If you are denied sex there is no reason why sex havers should benefit from your organs if you die, opt out if you are signed up, you can do it online if youre in the US

If you wanna virtue signal just opt in when initially getting your license so you get the donor tag printed on your license and then update your status online

Don't do it.
The medical system will literally declare you dead and rip you apart while you are still conscious.
Dont do it, save yourself.

In Finland, you are automatically an organ donor when you die.
You have to opt out yourself to not be one.
I opted out.

If I'm not allowed to enjoy my life with my organs, no chad or woman is enjoying their lives with my organs.
Fuck them
full

based
I opted out.

If I'm not allowed to enjoy my life with my organs, no chad or woman is enjoying their lives with my organs.
Fuck them
full

based based

in germany you are automatically NOT a donor, so I can have more time to LDAR

I opted out.

Fuck them
full
Bill Gates IQ

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back