Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Years of carefully crafted culture instantly erased by the sight of one white man

10% - racebait
Whites are God's favorite

Noodlewhores are shameless creatures.

let's not pretend this would happen to just any white dude, he's clearly in the top 30% attractionwise
yeah well I don't think she would go and do that to an equally atractive Asian

tbh i don't think she's even trying to fuck him. it's just as likely she's either being dared to say that, or she's trying to use zoomer slang and say something like "hey you should fuck with me" :feelsjuice:

meh, she'd probably take his dick anyway :feelsUgh:
I get your point, but she specifically chose him for a reason, and it wasn't because of his personality. :feelskek:

tbh i don't think she's even trying to fuck him. it's just as likely she's either being dared to say that, or she's trying to use zoomer slang and say something like "hey you should fuck with me" :feelsjuice:

meh, she'd probably take his dick anyway :feelsUgh:
233A2BE7 07EB 4315 A1D1 6DFE031574D9

hahah they would never say this to me. im an ugly fucking receded maxilla piece of shit.

Noodlewhore asking white Chad to drill her hairy beef curtains: Stunning and brave independent wahmen.

Incel asks a foid to hang out: Gets labeled as a creep and potentially faces sexual assault and rape charges.

How did civilization collapse so quickly? :fuk:

More like top 2%
I could say top 99% and still technically be correct, you're probably just more correct. Unless of course he's in the 3rd percentile in which case I'm correct and you're incorrect even though you guessed closer

it took him fucking years to get the point. wtf is wrong with these dumb white fucks.
then they come around to us and say, "you need to improve your social skills". fuck you

I could say top 99% and still technically be correct, you're probably just more correct. Unless of course he's in the 3rd percentile in which case I'm correct and you're incorrect even though you guessed closer
Lol, fair enuff
I was just saying he's Chad, not a normie, as normies would also fall in the top 30%

Why would god make other races?
To be mogged by whites
let's not pretend this would happen to just any white dude, he's clearly in the top 30% attractionwise
His face is 100% subpar I mog him facially, and in fact I've fucking seen Indians who have a more masculine face than him. But because he is blonde, blue eyed, Atlantid, noodlewhores will cum in her panties

This is why I'm not pro-white, I'm solidly anti-white. I have voted for open border parties all my life. :feelsokman:

Just joking. :lul:

Last edited:
Asians (both rice and curry) are waaaaaaaaaaaay too forgiving. If we came into their home country, race-mogged them and took their women, they would be resurrecting the Nazi party.
You're not even doing that, and they're still attempting to resurrect the Nazi party. :feelskek:

Cope, Japan's culture was crushed and destroyed when the 2 nukes dropped on it

Noodlewhore asking white Chad to drill her hairy beef curtains: Stunning and brave independent wahmen.

Incel asks a foid to hang out: Gets labeled as a creep and potentially faces sexual assault and rape charges.

It's just repressed nature
Foids have always been vile and evil

Whites are God's favorite
Then why are most of them disbelievers ,if God was real and most whites in history were pagans and in the modern world they're mainly atheists meaning they're going to hell for eternity
:feelshaha:

Last edited:
Then why are most of them disbelievers ,if God was real and most whites in history were pagans and in the modern world they're mainly atheists meaning they're going to hell for eternity
Don't bother, Its mostly bait and cope. :feelskek:

Last edited:
FACE and LMS , IncelTV , BPJ, Medicann Blackpill, Tails , Incelmatics and every Blackpillers should watch this. kek.

Is there anything that can restrain foid nature? Patriarchy can’t, what can?

Whitu cocku onry prease, ofc

Race bait thread turned into an atheist vs theist debate. :feelsclown:

Race bait thread turned into an atheist vs theist debate. :feelsclown:
My thread isn't race bait LOL :feelskek:

It's merely pointing out how scummy Asian females are

It hasn't collapsed yet but looking at this thread, it could potentially be closer than we think :feelswhere:

Sand niggers co-opting race theory will never not be hilarious
Me being a sand nigger does not negate that statment:feelsmage:
True, but in terms of looks and wordly success, God has blessed whites with the best looks and the most success

Asians (both rice and curry) are waaaaaaaaaaaay too forgiving. If we came into their home country, race-mogged them and took their women, they would be resurrecting the Nazi party.
lol Turbo cope. This paki cocksleeve was """"""raped""""" by ethnic men and gave birth to a half-paki kid. And this was back in the fucking 1980s. Whites aren't gonna do shit.

Paki concubine

Imagine some brown paki breeding THIS:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Paki cocksleeve

Me being a sand nigger does not negate that statment:feelsmage:

True, but in terms of looks and wordly success, God has blessed whites with the best looks and the most success
If the world was equavilent to the wing of a mosquito. God wouldn't have given the disbeliever a cup of water. Authentic hadith

Whats the point of having the earth if you burn for eternity after your puny 60 years of living lol
Your points fall flat

You attribute to God what you have 0 knowledge of and pressupose you're own twisted ideology onto the most high

An incel turk holding these views is the most laughable part

Last edited:
Sand niggers co-opting race theory will never not be hilarious
Most sand niggers consider Turks as flat faced mongols anyway we don't associate with them

Me being a sand nigger does not negate that statment
There's nothing really to negate. Race theory is a scientifically discarded concept that a bunch of european colonialists came up with to make sense of all the different phenotypes they encountered. Outside of social studies its practically irrelevant.

If the world was equavilent to the wing of a mosquito. God wouldn't have given the disbeliever a cup of water. Authentic hadith

Whats the point of having the earth if you burn for eternity after your puny 60 years of living lol
Your points fall flat

You attribute to God what you have 0 knowledge of and pressupose you're own twisted ideology onto the most high

An incel turk holding these views is the most laughable part
How am I attributing things to God with 0 knowledge?

Is being tall good? Yes. (Hence why God mentions height as a blessing he gave to Tribe of Thamud)
Is being white skinned good? Yes. (Hence why God made Prophet have white skin despite being Arab)
Is having colored eyes good? Yes. Blue and Green = Sapphires and Emeralds. Brown = Mud.

Not to mention, again, the MOST SUCCESFUL Muslim empire, the Ottomans, were ruled by Europeans, Anatolians, and Caucasions. Did you know in WW1 a Bulgarian Muslim defended the Arab Muslims from the British?:dab:

There's nothing really to negate. Race theory is a scientifically discarded concept that a bunch of european colonialists came up with to make sense of all the different phenotypes they encountered. Outside of social studies its practically irrelevant.
If you want to think that, then sure. But we will never agree on this, so no point in wasting each others' time:feelsjuice:

To be mogged by whites

His face is 100% subpar I mog him facially, and in fact I've fucking seen Indians who have a more masculine face than him. But because he is blonde, blue eyed, Atlantid, noodlewhores will cum in her panties

Is being tall good? Yes. (Hence why God mentions height as a blessing he gave to Tribe of Thamud)
Is being white skinned good? Yes. (Hence why God made Prophet have white skin despite being Arab)
Is having colored eyes good? Yes. Blue and Green = Sapphires and Emeralds. Brown = Mud.

Not to mention, again, the MOST SUCCESFUL Muslim empire, the Ottomans, were ruled by Europeans, Anatolians, and Caucasions. Did you know in WW1 a Bulgarian Muslim defended the Arab Muslims from the British?:dab:
God tells us in scripture he made us different so we would know each other, he also says superiority is in piety. You take Satan's interpretation superiority where he thought he was better due to his appearance and put that on God

You have God confused with Satan
BTW the best Muslims were the first generation way before you mongols became Muslim :smonk:

Jfl, God tells us that believers are superior to disbelievers, in so many places lol and the vast majority of whites are kuffar

In fact God calls them the worst of creation below even the animals
Your flawed and false reasoning has been exposed