Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Yeeeeeeeeaaaa argentina won fuck niggers subhumans

Puppeter

Puppeter

Kill all females advocate
★★★★★
Europe always wins fucking disgusting shitskins
Death to niggers ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah
:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::panties::panties:

HELL YEAH NO WATERMELON FOR YOU NIGGAZ

They should get the Malvinas back as a trophy.

HAHAHAHAHAHQAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUCK ALL POVERTY GROSS DUMB STINKY FILTHY NIGGERSAHHAHAHAHAH !!!! WHITE POWER!!!!!!!!!!! 1488 SIEG HEIL!!!!!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

facecel trait: watching world cup and other normies' copes

While it doesn't really matter in the long term, at least a manlet beat Tyrone Mbappe. :smonk:

While it doesn't really matter in the long term, at least a manlet beat Tyrone Mbappe. :smonk:
Tyrone my ass mbape is 5'10 jfl everyone giga mogs him

Based, mr.Hitler is shouting with happiness somewhere in Argentina :feelsLightsaber:

A victory for manlets all around the world

And I lost 20 euros.

didn't give a shit about who would win anyway, it would've been niggers or normies dickriding messi for the 10321903th time

Fuck france and I just made $200

Better team won
Fj-Q4FWXwAM8u1j

The 'French' nigs all ran a train on that faggot Macron after the match

Europe always wins fucking disgusting shitskins
Death to niggers ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah
:panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::panties::panties:
dumb cumskin slave go die for cuckraine stupid snowroach pigskin us niggers will beat you inshallah :society:

Imagine being racist as an incel :feelsclown:

Happy for Messi and Argentina, Fuck (F)rance. Such a cucked country.

Those parasites cheated themselves into winning the WC by getting 5 penalty goals. It's in Argentinan blood to be a thieving faggot, most of them descend from poor and violent Italian immigrants.
Cry more

Why do Pessi fans always just say “cope” and “cry more” when someone spits facts to them

You’d think that they’d have a lot to say in defense since their idol is supposedly the ‘GOAT’ of football :feelskek::feelskek:
There's nothing to defend, his acomplishments speak for themselves. Also your "facts" consist of just being a cunt and ignorant. Very French-like.

So no i'm not gonna debate you cause you're not worth debating.

JFL another Messi fan who just dumps random accomplishments without putting them into context. Football is a team sport, so it’s his teams accomplishments not just his. Pessi only contributed by helping his team cheat with endless amounts of penalty kicks, unlike Ronaldo and Mbappé who have actually carried their teams to levels they wouldn’t be without them. Same with club soccer, this fraud only got to where he was because he got signed into the best team in the world during the time and so all FC Barcelona’s accomplishments became his! And don’t forget the Ballon d’ors Messi cocksuckers always like mentioning even though it’s basically a popularity contest!!

Even if raw accomplishments are all that matters then he would still be far from the GOAT since other players like Pele have consistently won WCs and weren’t one shot wonders in international soccer.
Imagine typing all that BS. You're not gonna bait me fam, there's no need to debate. Also saw another thread you made, how mad can you be son? JFL.

I hardly care about football and even i can see how delusional you are

indeed fuck faggot France

I wanted Argentina to win too. Spanish speaking, similar culture and many Argentines descend from Spanish. Also France always wants Spain to lose so I'm not going to support them. In Spain only supporters of Real Madrid went with France because they hate Messi.