Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR yellow fever - beta male reproduction strategy

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
never seen a WMAF couple where the guy didn't look like a hypogonadal reddit poster. i think they go for gook females as a last resort to pass on their genes. let's be honest the average asian woman is far far below the average white woman in attractiveness, so knowing this the yellow fevercel preys on the asian girl knowing he has a decent chance, and would have no chance with even a below average white woman.

Cope. Id rather take a slim gook whore than an ugly fat white one. Given how fat white women are and how few decent looking ones are, noodle whores are a good option.

better than rotting alone

12936729 10208121412286643 9067515044681580268 n

Noodlewhoring is legit. It's one of the few ascension strategies that are known to work for white men.

Because any plain looking white foid gets treated like a goddess these days

Would never have been born if this strategy didn’t work.

never seen a WMAF couple where the guy didn't look like a hypogonadal reddit poster. i think they go for gook females as a last resort to pass on their genes. let's be honest the average asian woman is far far below the average white woman in attractiveness, so knowing this the yellow fevercel preys on the asian girl knowing he has a decent chance, and would have no chance with even a below average white woman.
White man = a god to Noodlewhores

The average asian foid is far far below other foids in general attractiveness.

Scummy gene pool tbh, Id rather breed with niggers ngl.

I wouldnt date an asian foid I find them disgusting. And even if she was hot I would rather not reproduce than asian sons

true SEA is the great backup for sexless whitemen.

yellow fever is basically bargaining from what i've seen. they aren't attracted to asian women because of their looks but because they associate higher chances of success with asian women cause of the racepill.

let's be honest the average asian woman is far far below the average white woman in attractiveness,

You can be honest about your taste if you want. The average white woman is a degenerate whore. I would rather an Asian then an average white whore/

On the Westcoast most of the white guys like that who also have STEMcel good jobs.. they don't even talk about white women in a sexual way. They only talk about Asian women in a sexual way.

Eg.. a 7/10 white woman walks by and these guys don't even look or say anything.

Then a 4/10 Chinese woman walks by and they are like ogling her and saying 'check her out'.

Noodlewhoring is legit. It's one of the few ascension strategies that are known to work for white men.
Just about any ethnic whore would work for white men.

More like ER PRODUCTION strategy

Yellow fever doesnt exist tbh, yellow fever = white fever actually

Asian women are so deseparet for that whiteboy dick that they are willing to date 2/10 whites over 10/10 ethics

I would fuck a gook whore then drop her off at the local charity bin,doing my part for society.

Fucking cope thread by a jilted white woman.

Asian and Latina women are more desired than white women in the West.

20180818_FBC544.png

Beta males (usually drug addicts, alcoholics, suicidal farmers or cucks) go for white women.

Asian women get the best white men.

20180818_FBC544.png

Beta males (usually drug addicts, alcoholics, suicidal farmers or cucks) go for white women.

This graph is cope. Lmao white women have the highest SMV on the planet. Average white women have higher smv than Chad

Bullshit. Only top-tier white men can get ethnic women.

It's impoverished incels that have to settle for white women.

Why do you think elite white men everywhere are going for colored women? It's because white women are trash-tier.

Only one couple in this dataset made more money with a white female (AMWF), and that's because the White women made more than their Asian husbands on average.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

This graph is cope. Lmao white women have the highest SMV on the planet. Average white women have higher smv than Chad

Wrong.

White women already admitted they are inferior to Asian women. Around Asian women, white women feel like men:

According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström.

Last edited:
Cope. Id rather take a slim gook whore than an ugly fat white one. Given how fat white women are and how few decent looking ones are, noodle whores are a good option.
Why are you saying cope? That's what OP is saying. A 'decent' white girl mogs the shit out of a 'decent' Asian girl, and in reality it is the low T, low value males who go for the yellow
Asian women are so deseparet for that whiteboy dick that they are willing to date 2/10 whites over 10/10 ethics
This is the truest thing ever, but so many dumb fucks on this forum keep trying to deny it

Last edited:
Why are you saying cope? That's what OP is saying. A 'decent' white girl mogs the shit out of a 'decent' Asian girl, and in reality it is the low T, low value males who go for the yellow

White woman cope.

In Western countries. East Asian women are at the top of the female sexual hierarchy.

In East Asia, East Asian women are at the top of the female sexual hierarchy.

Do you know what that means? White women are a conquered sex and the East Asian female is the prize of the alpha male.

Besides, white men already decided a long time ago they prefer Asian females:

Averaged face composites, which represent the central tendency of a familiar population of faces, are attractive. If this prototypicality contributes to their appeal, then averaged composites should be more attractive when their component faces come from a familiar, own-race population than when they come from a less familiar, other-race population. We compared the attractiveness of own-race composites, other-race composites, and mixed-race composites (where the component faces were from both races). In experiment 1, Caucasian participants rated own-race composites as more attractive than other-race composites, but only for male faces. However, mixed-race (Caucasian/Japanese) composites were significantly more attractive than own-race composites, particularly for the opposite sex

Most white women are very rough around the edges; their features look mannish.

20180818_FBC544.png

Nah, that's because white woman already seem so entitled that they don't write messages to them. Remember this graphic is based in the number of messages they get from online dating. But white woman is still SMV higher, and white man is SMV higher

Nah, that's because white woman already seem so entitled that they don't write messages to them. Remember this graphic is based in the number of messages they get from online dating. But white woman is still SMV higher, and white man is SMV higher

Hey Einstein, the science says men prefer Asian women's looks:

White women's SMV is way lower than Asian women's and the white women already admitted this.

Bullshit. Only top-tier white men can get ethnic women.

It's impoverished incels that have to settle for white women.

Why do you think elite white men everywhere are going for colored women? It's because white women are trash-tier.

Only one couple in this dataset made more money with a white female (AMWF), and that's because the White women made more than their Asian husbands on average.

4f3d4337eab8eaef54000042

Wrong.

White women already admitted they are inferior to Asian women. Around Asian women, white women feel like men:

That chart is about MARRIAGE. it's a retarded comparison, Asian women take the dregs (ie low T white guys) because the white guys know an Asian will never reject them.
Plus that chart is further skewed because Asian women are quite often highly educated, because their parents fed them a load of bullshit, and hence have high paying jobs on their side of the partnership

I'm actually not ugly, even a few fat white girls called me good looking. I changed my Badoo location to the Philippines, and I got flooded with requests from gook foids. Their western counterparts in the Netherlands would ignore me.

SEAmaxing is very real, and white guys should take advantage of it.

nice brag faggot

That chart is about MARRIAGE. it's a retarded comparison, Asian women take the dregs (ie low T white guys) because the white guys know an Asian will never reject them.
Plus that chart is further skewed because Asian women are quite often highly educated, because their parents fed them a load of bullshit, and hence have high paying jobs on their side of the partnership

Emotional nonsense. White women take the dregs and we see this every day in the news; the face of WMAF is drug addiction, poverty, chewing tobacco, alcoholism, broken farms, etc.

White women have to settle for lower-earning, downwardly mobile white males, because the successful white males all married futuristic Asian or Mexican women.

In the dataset from that chart, Asian women earned relatively less than their white husbands; presumably because many were not working or were immigrants.

There is no doubt Asian and Latina women have higher SMV than white women, and that the best men go for and acquire Asian or Latina women.

The OP said the "average" white woman mogs the average asian foid, which cant be farther from the truth. Like i said, the average white woman is a moon faced chubster.

Good looking white ones mog the asian foids, but those are reserved for chads and giga chads.

The OP said the "average" white woman mogs the average asian foid, which cant be farther from the truth. Like i said, the average white woman is a moon faced chubster.

Good looking white ones mog the asian foids, but those are reserved for chads and giga chads.

Totally wrong. Average Asian women look better than the best white women. The white women in this study were married to chads, their husbands probably cheated on them:

According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman.

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,”says Lundström.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts.

“They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”

White women can never compare to Asian women. You just can't make a Euro girl look better than the average Asian female. Chad will always prefer Asian women and will divorce a top-tier white woman to get with an Asian girl if he gets the opportunity.

Totally wrong. Average Asian women look better than the best white women. The white women in this study were married to chads, their husbands probably cheated on them:

White women can never compare to Asian women. You just can't make a Euro girl look better than the average Asian female. Chad will always prefer Asian women and will divorce a top-tier white woman to get with an Asian girl if he gets the opportunity.
Clearly the only Asian women u have seen are in anime.

^ I live in a Korean neighborhood where a Korean company employs a lot of Korean students (female). Lots of Chinese I see every day as well. You have no studies, data or experiments saying white women look better than Asian women but I have tons saying the obvious: Asian women are the best.

Stop coping, remove the fakeup from an Asian foid and she looks even more hideous than a White landwhale.

With regard to "Latinas," they're even more likely than White foids to be fat. jfl.

^ The picture on the left looks way better than the average white foid with no makeup on, and you don't have a single study saying men prefer white women over Asians or even Latinas (on the other hand, I have multiple saying men prefer Asian over white women).

Do you guys seriously have a single piece of peer reviewed evidence saying white women are more attractive? There should be at least one if that's even remotely true.

Jbw is legit. WMAF couples were incredibly popular in area I went to college. I bet some nerdy white guys don’t even try for white women when they know they could betabux a noodle foid and be treated as a god

^ The picture on the left looks way better than the average white foid with no makeup on, and you don't have a single study saying men prefer white women over Asians or even Latinas (on the other hand, I have multiple saying men prefer Asian over white women).

Do you guys seriously have a single piece of peer reviewed evidence saying white women are more attractive? There should be at least one if that's even remotely true.

The top 10% of white women mog the top 10% of asian foids for sure. But the average asian foid might be more fuckable since asian foids are on average thinner than white ones.

However, the stormfronters and self hating ethnics over here would rather go down on a white beachwhale than consider a noodlewhore. Gross retards.

I want a girl who looks like Eimi Fukada

The top 10% of white women mog the top 10% of asian foids for sure.

Not even close, where's your evidence? That's not possible, because Asian women are rated more goodlooking than white women and white chads cheat on Swedish stacy with Chinese girls.

Swedish women married to millionaires didn't say they look better than average Singaporean girls. They told the truth:

“Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,”says Lundström.

But on the other hand they didn’t have to relate to local beauty standards. Most of the 13 women who lived in Singapore were accompanying spouses to working husbands. Their husbands’ job contracts included a house with a maid, swimming pool and tennis courts.

“They were not integrated in the Singaporean community. They lived an expat life with other expat wives, and created their own separate community.”

When you’re right, you’re right
07EB012E 5E03 4057 9649 B1E56F4CBA95

Not even close, where's your evidence? That's not possible, because Asian women are rated more goodlooking than white women and white chads cheat on Swedish stacy with Chinese girls.

Swedish women married to millionaires didn't say they look better than average Singaporean girls. They told the truth:

Yeah I've started to notice a bunch of white guys go for women of different races because white women hate them.

Yeah I've started to notice a bunch of white guys go for women of different races because white women hate them.

Cope. It's all races of men going for Asian and Latina women because they hate their own women.