Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yes, females DO notice wrist size. And every other little detail about appearance. I know this because I used to infiltrate female internet spaces

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
I used to pose as a woman in places where women would congregate on the internet. For any lurking normies, trust me; Females. Notice. Everything.

Every flaw you notice, they notice double. And they notice flaws you don't.

You are not your own harshest critic. Females are.

There's a hair sticking out the side of one of a Chad actor's ears? "EWWWWW, Chad Sex Symbol is so UGLY. Did you see that HAIR sticking out of his ears? Every time he's on my screen, I just want him to DIE!"

They also love to compare the height of actors. If they find one actor's face and body more attractive than another's, and it turns out he's shorter than an actor they despise, it absolutely freaks them out. I have actually seen this...it's hilarious.

"Why does my love Chad Actor A look shorter than Chad Actor B here?! Is Chad Actor B, whom I want to DIE, wearing lifts? Chad Actor A is listed at 6'0," and so is Chad Actor B. This is driving me CRAZY!!!"

The things they say about male actors who don't meet their physical appearance standards are downright cruel. They actually despise some of them simply for the way they look.

Of course, it's not limited to male actors. They hate female actors for appearance flaws as well. For everything except being overweight, that is.

On the rare occasions where a landwhale gets a role in something, they say she's a NORMAL/HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT, and it's refreshing to see this, etc.

Females are PURELY visual creatures. The internet became more visual specifically because of a desire to appeal to females. Facebook bought instagram to increase the female business. Pinterest is there because of females.

Females spend all day liking cute pixxx, posting recipes they will never make (because women are lazy, and cooking is from da patriarchy you toxic male) because they find the pixxx pretty, decorating their house/apartment and doing artsy projects, and they love dogs more than anything in the world. A cute dog could even give Chad a run for his money.

Females love dogs because of their appearance. Ugly dogs are cute to them because they still have the basics of being a dog.

When a dog is a complete asshole, females make excuses for it, insisting that it is still "sweet." It's sweet only because it's cute.

So yes, femoids notice when your wrists are too thin. And when your elbows are too pointy. And when your ears are too big. And when you have a pimple. And when you have a speck of dirt on your fingernails.

But not to worry. For every million dollars of net worth, another flaw of yours becomes attractive to her, tee hee.

Last edited:
When a dog is a complete asshole, females make excuses for it, insisting that it is still "sweet." It's sweet only because it's cute.
Yes they do this all the time lmao, my mother used to have a dog, pure evil, it would always growl show aggression and attempt to bite me or my father (It did actually bite my dad twice), but never her, yet somehow it was always something we did or our fault that it was acting like this, it had to be us, not just that the dog was a spoiled little piece of shit.

Would be great if you took some screenshots from there tbhtbh

brutal dogpill

Yes they do this all the time lmao, my mother used to have a dog, pure evil, it would always growl show aggression and attempt to bite me or my father (It did actually bite my dad twice), but never her, yet somehow it was always something we did or our fault that it was acting like this, it had to be us, not just that the dog was a spoiled little piece of shit.
This reminded me of my youth when I killed quite a bunch of cats and dogs. Every morning the whole back yard would smell like piss and shit from neighbors cats and dogs. So I bought a vary high power air rifle and started shooting them on sight. Almost every cat died from injuries, dogs would usually survive the rifle but some died from the rat poison since I left some meat with rat poison as bait. I absolutely hate people who leave their animals to roam on other peoples property

The wrist pill is a weird one. From the POV of a bluepill persin, they MIGHT acknowledge that something like height or facial looks has some importance, albeit not more important than personality ofc, but they’ll downright laugh at the wristpill. “I mean, come on. It’s just wrists” but foids notice this. They notice a thin skeleton and assign a different personality to the guy. It’s all subconscious. But it’s sooooo important. Wrists are right next to height in terms of contributions to perceived fighting success.

This reminded me of my youth when I killed quite a bunch of cats and dogs. Every morning the whole back yard would smell like piss and shit from neighbors cats and dogs. So I bought a vary high power air rifle and started shooting them on sight. Almost every cat died from injuries, dogs would usually survive the rifle but some died from the rat poison since I left some meat with rat poison as bait.
You sound like a psychopath in the making.

Good post. Women are constantly analyzing all males in their proximity for reproductive fitness. In just milliseconds a foid knows whether she'd let a man deposit his semen in her vagina. Sometimes you'll see a man who you'd think would have no shot with a particular female because he's a little pudgy/overweight, perhaps has shit fashion sense, isn't ripped, etc. Well, it's because women innately screen for who's most fit for reproduction. Bones are still bones underneath shitty clothing or body fat, as Chads are born, not made.

I used to pose as a woman in places where women would congregate on the internet. For any lurking normies, trust me; Females. Notice. Everything.

Every flaw you notice, they notice double. And they notice flaws you don't.

You are not your own harshest critic. Females are.

There's a hair sticking out the side of one of a Chad actor's ears? "EWWWWW, Chad Sex Symbol is so UGLY. Did you see that HAIR sticking out of his ears? Every time he's on my screen, I just want him to DIE!"

They also love to compare the height of actors. If they find one actor's face and body more attractive than another's, and it turns out he's shorter than an actor they despise, it absolutely freaks them out. I have actually seen this...it's hilarious.

"Why does my love Chad Actor A look shorter than Chad Actor B here?! Is Chad Actor B, whom I want to DIE, wearing lifts? Chad Actor A is listed at 6'0," and so is Chad Actor B. This is driving me CRAZY!!!"

The things they say about male actors who don't meet their physical appearance standards are downright cruel. They actually despise some of them simply for the way they look.

Of course, it's not limited to male actors. They hate female actors for appearance flaws as well. For everything except being overweight, that is.

On the rare occasions where a landwhale gets a role in something, they say she's a NORMAL/HEALTHY BODY WEIGHT, and it's refreshing to see this, etc.

Females are PURELY visual creatures. The internet became more visual specifically because of a desire to appeal to females. Facebook bought instagram to increase the female business. Pinterest is there because of females.

Females spend all day liking cute pixxx, posting recipes they will never make (because women are lazy, and cooking is from da patriarchy you toxic male) because they find the pixxx pretty, decorating their house/apartment and doing artsy projects, and they love dogs more than anything in the world. A cute dog could even give Chad a run for his money.

Females love dogs because of their appearance. Ugly dogs are cute to them because they still have the basics of being a dog.

So yes, femoids notice when your wrists are too thin. And when your elbows are too pointy. And when your ears are too big. And when you have a pimple. And when you have a speck of dirt on your fingernails.

But not to worry. For every million dollars of net worth, another flaw of yours becomes attractive to her, tee hee.
I used to larp and see what went through females minds I might try it again since I'm bored. But this post is head on, women notice everything on a man even his dick

Good post. Women are constantly analyzing all males in their proximity for reproductive fitness. In just milliseconds a foid knows whether she'd let a man deposit his semen in her vagina. Sometimes you'll see a man who you'd think would have no shot with a particular female because he's a little pudgy/overweight, perhaps has shit fashion sense, isn't ripped, etc. Well, it's because women innately screen for who's most fit for reproduction. Bones are still bones underneath shitty clothing or body fat, as Chads are born, not made.

This is actually good news, this means they also analyze your personality as well as how many showers you take :soy:

Dogpill do not let me sleep in peace

This is definitely true. Whenever a nurse is taking my pulse and my wrist is thinner than hers, she always comments on it.

I can back this up hearing my mom, older sister and their friends. They would casually say shit like this in front of me as if I was a piece of furniture that won't be able to understand and not be affected by this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back