Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over yes ww3 is coming. what does it mean for incels?

ghostcell

ghostcell

Banned
-

https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vOxwANPEPMGB

syria bombed without proof and now russia is mad? and it looks like a fucking MOAB or nuke or some shit in that video, and then 70-80% of fired missiels were already intercepted.

wow what a joke, ww3 is coming and the world will turn into a bigger shit hole,

how will us incels cope? will you fight, hide? flee to another country??

Nothing will happen. Western powers called Russia's bluff.

I'm mentally disabled so i doubt they will draft me. It's not the worst thing, you will probably be able to rape a few women if an actual WW3 starts could be worse like nukes hitting every country on the globe.

it will blow over in a week, a few missiles aren't stopping assad

Yeah, I am skeptical too....Remember all the fuss the media made about how WW3 would start with NK? And now the supreme leader all the sudden prefers diplomacy.... I'm telling you, it's all bullshit:feelsbadman:

Incels should take advantage of it for beta uprising

I think its funny how they're all pretending to be outraged at chemical weapons, as though bombs are somehow humane by comparison. But yeah anyway it'll be good. Fuck this world. Could do with a nukes

Is that what the US means by 'missile'?
That things' radius was huge
I'm so confused

Is that what the US means by 'missile'?
That things' radius was huge
I'm so confused

that was from footage from yemen and it was an ammo dump going up basically

missile strike fail again, this bullshit by Trump is just turning into a political shitshow just like last year strike

I don't want WW3. No thanks or no bueno to that.

I'm ready to hold the fence.
Sarah Connor Nightmare

lol @ drafting

the economy is so shitty everyone is trying to join the military and they're only taking the best candidates

they'd reject some deformed incel who probably has asthma

I dont think anything will happen.

I hope the world does end.

Not a fucking thing will happen. Another stupid fucking proxy war, maybe.

It's so goddamn stupid too. Supposedly people are dying by the hundreds and thousands there, yet we are still up to out neck in mudslimes. I hope either Trump or Putin just glasses the whole fucking area.

the sweet sweet release of death is coming, thank fuck

please no i still want to cope with anime/manga till i die

I will only fight if I get to be a pilot of some sort. Probably not a fighter jet pilot but troops and goods transport or chopper pilot (non-attack) would all be fine to me.

Stop the cope. Nothing will happen. The only way out of your inceldom is to become goodlooking, become more NT if you're already decent-looking or to be dead. No war is going to conventiently happen to take the focus off your shitty life and crushing loneliness. Stop the cope.

I hope the world ends

I live in Uruguay so the only bad thing that could happen to me is watching and hearing war bullshit all day on tv and internet

War = opportunities. That's why wars are made.

Incels can only benefit from chaos and wars, the order built by Chads is what keeps incels suffering, to break this order is to break from this state of thing and MAYBE escape.

lol. how stupid are you to think that's the scale of a nuke?

dw, canadians are relatively safe barring everything except nuclear fallout.
i just mean the smoke cloud has a nuke type of mushroom shape cloud

There's not going to be a world war. If there was going to be a war the signs would be clear and everyone would know without a doubt that war was on the way. An example is the first world war the European countries were all rapidly arming themselves and forming alliances. Germany first example was coming up with war plans such as the schliefen plan.
Another example would be WW2 where Germany was invading Europe and the UK and France made an explicit promise to Poland that if Gemany invaded they would declare war. It was also clear that war with Japan would highly likely.

the UK will get nuked first by Russia hopefully