Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Yesterday I legit thought I was dying.

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
I was eating ice cream and suddenly my heart was aching like crazy. I have to say I am a 130 kg fatcel. So I thought I was having a heart attack and I am still not sure it wasn't one because it kept hurting for a couple of minutes and I read online that heart attack pain usually lasts around 5-10 minutes. I had pressure on my chest and left arm and I could clearly tell that the pain is coming from my heart. I had the same pain often before but this time it kept coming back again and again.

When I thought I was about to die I was just scared at first. Then I thought: "Damn...My papers are not in order and my mother doesn't even know I have money on my trading account." Then I thought maybe if I die now it is best for me. I thought maybe all my problems are solved in 5 minutes from now. No small dick, no 130kg fatcel, no ugly face, no being broke, no having a shitty job, no being a virgin. You know what I mean...I thought all of that may be over in 5 fucking minutes. Today I am just thinking how ridiculous it would be to die lying on some dirty street like a fucking dog and how well it would fit the ridiculous life I have lived.

I think I will be trying to lose some weight now eventhough I still have pretty mixed feelings about dying but I think now I know better what dying feels like.

Go see a doctor and keep us posted please. And yes, lose weight it will make you feel better somewhat better about yourself.

Ngl. Wouldn’t want to go out like that.

Today I am just thinking how ridiculous it would be to die lying on some dirty street like a fucking dog and how well it would fit the ridiculous life I have lived.
there are a lot of ridiculous ways to die.
but at least the embarrassment stops when you're done

I know that feeling too. Back when i took a lot of painkillers, there were a few times i thought i was dying from heart complications. It's a frightening feeling ngl.

I thought i was gonna die once, i was very drunk and i fell in a river. I almost drowned but my survival instincts kicked in and i managed to get out of the water. It's funny how badly my body tries to stop me from dying even tho im suicidal.

I once had a dream where I was diagnosed with terminal cancer, even though all my relatives were distraught, I was very content. I was smiling telling them not to worry and that it’s okay. Then when I awoke I was distraught because I knew I would live to see another day.

It's a sign from Allah for you to lose weight.

I have two different heart conditions that I was born with. It’s caused me some concern before. Although I have little fear of death these days

Maybe you were having an anxiety attack like I was having last night.