Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yesterday, I went out for the first time in 2018.

GreenCel

GreenCel

HinduCel
-
And returned home within 45 minutes, the first 30 minutes of which I spent in a cyber cafe playing good ol' GTA Vice city. But last 15 minutes were literal hell.
My classmate had called me to meet him at McDonald's because he needed help. When I went there, I found out that this guy (Chad by looks) was sitting there with his new girlfriend. Actually, he's currently dating 8-9 girls at least as he has told me. Anyways,he didn't call me to join them or anything, he only called because he ran out of money. So, went there, gave him the money and was about to leave when his gf murmured something to him like "don't tell him about her. He's too ugly." I later found out from a mutual friend that she is actually helping other friends of his bf getting laid by convincing her nymphomaniac friend, but considered me too ugly even for that whore. That was like literal death sentence to me.This is not even the first time that something like this had happened. When I last went to a shopping mall over a year ago, there was a small kid who was mocking how I talk and femoids were laughing at it. The world has been too cruel right since I entered high school.
This is why I never get out and I won't ever in future except for attending my college classes.
1475126784292.png

You can do college classes online if you really don't want to leave and maybe even work from home

You can do college classes online if you really don't want to leave and maybe even work from home
I study biology, so it'll be futile to think about working from home. However a feeling that I'll get to live in jungle, away from humans is beautiful. Can do college classes online, but then there's a lot of practicals involved in our course, so will have to go out for that.

Damn, that's pure Suifuel. Also, that Chad and his girlfriend seem like total assholes. Don't hang around with those people.

Why tf did u give him money? Dont cuck yourself man :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Damn, that's pure Suifuel. Also, that Chad and his girlfriend seem like total assholes. Don't hang around with those people.
I don't. Only helped that guy because despite being Chad, he's always nice to me. Even helped me with notes last year when I couldn't go to college for a month.
Why tf did u give him money? Dont cuck yourself man :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
He has helped me in the past too.

He's done more to get you laid than you have.