Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Yesterday was filled with suicide fuel. One of the worst days of my life.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only 2 friends I met up with and go out plus 1 which I see only some times.
ALmost never go out with bigger groups or girls. I have no social life, it's so depressing.
This summer on saturday nights I went out with these friends of mine on a place in the nearest city where you have an ancient city on a hill, it's a beautiful place in northern Italy. Summers are hot but during nights can be fresh and there's some wind so (maybe it was late august, don't remember exactly what time it was) I wore shorts and long sleeves. I was very comfortable. Almost every girl had short sleeves or no sleeves at all, only a handful had long trousers and many wore very short pants. When it's hot men dress respectably, shorts to the knee and t-shirts or shirts, while women, especially teens dress like whores. This autumn, maybe it was october, I saw a girl with a skirt (not very short but nonetheless) in the evening, without stockings. LOL, it's ridicolous. They live for social life and attention. Like animals.

sorry for necroposting, didn't see the date

Last edited:
THAT WAS PAINFUL TO READ ngl.
I feel the same when going with my incel/normie friends. We never get action.

Ngl, didn't read. But I skimmed through and being a third wheel always sucks.

This was physically painful to read.

After threads like that I don't want to leave my room.

mmm, I coomed hard to all those JB Stacies, where can I find more.

thankfully i am a friendless loser so this stuff doesnt happen a lot, i can just retire to my room if things get awkward

You seem bitter. Focus on things you like and can get good at, stay fit, and you'll have hot party chicks wanting to fuck you in no time. I believe I you.
uh oh

9f40ab35-a834-4708-a7cf-54abec1840e8-jpeg.21801

Thanks for potent fapfuel. The things I would do to them..... Prime Stacies right here.

Meh. They all have ugly, fat, chin-heavy faces.

sorry for necroposting, didn't see the date
Never understood the stigma surrounding necroposting if it's relevant to the thread or has something in it of value to those that view it later.

One megathread relating to something specific or 20 threads about the same thing with 4 posts in each.

You can't just distinguish all necro as old posting bad, there's situations where it's fine & others where it's redundant but where do you draw the line.
Meh. They all have ugly, fat, chin-heavy faces.
Chin heavy foids usually had Chad daddies.

those were big IOIs, you absolute retard. Just fuck her, this isn't Pulp Fiction

Low IQ. Those aren't signs she's into you. She sees OP like one of her girlfriends.

I would bet a finger that if OP tried to make a sexual move, she'd have been repulsed immediately and said she wants to go home. She then wouldn't havd said another word to him for days, outside of keeping up appearances in front of her boyfriend. He'd be fine though, because she wouldn't mention the attempt to the boyfriend and make it awkward for him and his roommate, but you can be certain she'll talk shit about him to her girlfriends.

Weekend hell

So my best friends gf was visiting this weekend and I already knew this was a bad idea.

Friday **************

I am fapping in my room late night when they arrive. I come down to greet them and ask them how their trip was but My questions are met with 1 word answers, they try to get rid of me ASAP so they could go in his room and smash.

So after they left I stay out and watch TV but all I hear is them laughing and the bed creeking. Laughters turns into moan so I increase the TV volume so I don’t have to hear them. After an hour I get pissed of and go up to my room where I have to listen to them again for 30 mins before I fall asleep.

Saturday ********* worst day***

I wake up next morning and I am making breakfast when I find out my friend is gone for work. His gf wants to go out but doesn’t know the area so she asks me if I want to come along. I got nothing better to do so I say sure.

Oh boy biggest mistake of my life, when we were walking out side I don’t even know what to talk about, it’s so damn awkward. I just ask boring questions to avoid the silence. 20 mins in and we find a music festival, I am greatful because she just wants to listen to the music so I don’t have to come up with shit to talk about. After the festival we walk around downtown she does more shopping for her bf (my friend) and buys him a bracelet. The we walk around downtown and since it’s sunny she suggests we grab ice cream together and she lets me try hers and she tries mine. This makes me really depressed because I always wanted to do that with my gf but I never got one.

Later that night my friend comes back from work and tells us about this festival going on at night time. We all get ready and head to the festival.

This was the worst part of the weekend. All I see is couples and young jb girls (12 yo)dressed up like giga whores walking around with their bf and taking pictures with their bf and if they weren’t with their bf they were in a group, usually half girls and half guys. Omg it was the worst I was getting mogged by 12 yo chads with perfect jaws and perfect hair line with one hand around their gf and other one around a different girl. Girls whining to their boyfriends and holding the bfs hand taking them around from here to their and their to there while bf is just on the phone.
Bfs buying their gf gifts, couples getting matching glowing tattoos and etc.

This is what I saw:

View attachment 21800
View attachment 21801View attachment 21802View attachment 21803

I was basically following my friends around like a third wheel it was so pathetic. They were going on swings and taking pictures. Watching street shows together with their arms around each other. I didn’t even care about my friend at this point, all I cared about were these jb whores, this reminded me of my shitty highschool days where I never got to go out to these festivals because I barely had friends and if I did go it was just tagging along with my friends who had a gf.

Fuck man, we will never be young and enjoy going to these festival with a cutie gf.

I can’t even talk about this because I am so depressed but when walking back through the festival around 12 or 1, my friend points out these used condoms all over the floor (my friend and his gf giggling and saying aww cute). My heart literally sank, i was thinking it couldn’t get any worst but It just fucking did.

Knowing that these middle/ high schoolers are fucking their gf in a middle a festival was pure rage fuel. I just wanted to run home at this point, it couldn’t get worst. How could could it? But I decided to stay with my friend.

To top it off all the tinder hoes I have been catfishing are at these festivals and they are drunk af and they are messaging to come and fuck them. Like fuarrrrrrkkk man!! Give me fucking breakk. I keep getting snap messages and phone calls and FaceTime calls from these girls because I told them I am here. They are snapping me in their slutty outfits with their friends and I know they mentioned me to their friends because a group of girl is making kissy faces at me and begging me to come. I Just ignore them and try to get back home.

I live in downtown and it’s 1am so when I get close to my house all I see is drunk girls in their slutty outfits like this:
View attachment 21804

Stumbling and walk like whores they are, some are getting in uber with chad and others are just be slutty whores. Legit wishes someone would have went AM at that festival and around these clubs.

These whores really don’t deserve to live. All they do is get fucked in each of their hole by chad. That is literally their only purpose? Wtf is the point of them living. These walking dick warmers really need to know how worthless they are. They probably work as waters/ baristas in shitty restaurants where they collect tips from numales. Or work as part time prostitutes to afford their experience lifestyle.

Legit wanted to knock out these stumbling drunk thots outside this bar. Useless cunts all want chads dick in their orphises.

Anyways I get home and I try to fall asleep fast because i know my friend is gonna be smashing his gf which will add the to the suicide fuel and push me over the edge.

This weekend was fucking terrible!
Seeing jbs in festival dresses like 1st class whores is the worst. Their parents have fucking failed as human beings. Fuck this world. We can never go back in time to enjoy going to events with a cutie gf.
When you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes back. All of this chadfishing and sampling of chads life is wearing heavily upon your mind.

I had a similar experience going to ACL. I thought I would be able to find a foid that would like me. I approached a lot of girls but got rejected by all of them of course.

That’s brutal as fuck. Festivals aren’t for people like us

Status
Not open for further replies.