Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Yesterday's recap

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Yesterday I started my term in Dental surgery division.
Things were goin' pretty well. I removed several teeth, some roots and third molars included.
I, even, cracked several jokes:
  1. In the chair further away from mine, there was a woman moaning. So, I asked my colleague (25yo beckie) and older male doctor whether the patient was screaming outta pain or orgasming. They bursted with laughter despite their efforts not to.
  2. I saw a 46yo male patient with post-extraction alveolits (inflammation of gingiva and bone after tooth removal). He was complaining about his condition and made some remarks about disadvantages of aging such as worse eyesight and hearing loss, etc. So I jokingly asked him not to say that people in their 40s are old because there are some female doctors around. I sounded a bit like a cuck, but my intention was to gently roast 30yo foid docs.
My first day was nice, I rightfully expect this one to be disastrous.

Thats nice. Just go with the flow. Unlike what normies think being blackpilled cant be smelled. Getting good along with the coworkers will make working hours more bearable.

Thats nice. Just go with the flow. Unlike what normies think being blackpilled cant be smelled. Getting good along with the coworkers will make working hours more bearable.
Yes. Being petty doesn't help at all.

Could it be that they're humouring you or playing along?

They probably aren't, though. Just something to think about for a sec.
Generally speaking, it's best to consider things like this a possiblity, but don't get paranoid over it. The reality of the situation is that these people don't have to know anything about you if you don't want them to.