Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are a ***** and your argument is invalid! === Round of applause in todays society

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
Replace the ****** with racist, incel, misogynist, idiot, loser, freak. Whatever you want.

I see this shit or something very similar being used globally and I find it both extremely frustrating and absolutely hysterical that this statement alone is actually responded to as if it is a good argument in modern society in most cases with no evidence put forth explaining why the person is a ***** or why their argument is invalid.

In fact most issues, criticisms and points that intelligent people make about others are completely overlooked or nullified because some dickhead check mated them by using this statement and a group of sheep all upvoted them, shared their fucking status or gave them a round of applause so loud that the person making the points can't even be heard.

Unrelated to inceldom but some guy on reddit has just been using it against me when I starting proving his points wrong about a certain aspect of a video game being good. I got downvoted to death by the obvious fanboys of said video game and he got upvoted non stop for this very statement.

It is the go to statement for people like redditors, especially paedotears and women as a whole whenever someone starts pointing out flaws in their logic or proving them wrong as a whole.

The most laughable part is how it has become such a supported statement in modern society. I saw a TV show the other day where this guy was saying how he believed border security should be increased because of the increasing murder rate involving criminals from that country and some femail on the panel said he's just a racist so anything he says can't be taken seriously and the whole audience full of job shy women clapped so loud he couldn't finish his further points. He asked her for evidence why that was the case but she just kept reiterating the same shit in a different format and receiving more claps from landwhales each time.

cuck with ugly wifeoid :>