Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"You are just paranoid, normies and women don't hate virgin men"

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

If you're ugly, women want you dead
★★★★★
41ouqac09hx01.png

K6YIbeo

8BmcI0V

Hope they all die a slow and painful death (not incels, NPCS).

JFL at normies and their selective outrage. Sexhavers are more dangerous, misygonist than virgin men since day one. Millions of married couples and bf/gf couples were women are going through domestic abuse and most of the time, the foid doesn't leave the relationship or get help. I'll bet you every one of those "anti-incel" normies listen to the some of the most mysgonist hip hop songs on their playlist. 30+ of hip hop degrading women, making it cool to call them bitches and hoes accepted in POP CULTURE, yet the spend all that energy on incels who make up 0.000012 percent of the population? Create a page called IT? How can anyone take them seriously at this point and why do users here keep making thread about whatever IT is posting?

That Was Painful To Read I Wonder Why These People Are So Evil And Hateful ?

Meanwhile chads can say whatever they want and they dont give a shit

Why, then, do we have young foids seeking out other women to substitute for the Chadlites they've lost? Does the "Chad Widow" phenomenon not prove the existence of both the lesbianpill and the general hatred of males?

Observe:

Gay

Chad

Les

Bian

The redhead foid was 20. The brunette was 17/18. Chad was 20. "Do the math, Nigguh".

@Tenshi, "What's your thoughtlossus, G-O?"

Last edited:
They can talk all they want.
They are hypocrites and cowards, only lonely desperate terminal state incels have the balls to commit murders and going ER.
You only go ER when it's ovER.
And those normies soycucks don't have the balls to even look Tyrone in the eyes, let alone attack the random 5 foot nothing curry janitor for his views on walking holes.

I wish I were as intelligent as Jeremy Meeks because clearly he became successful due to his superior intelligence.
Dude, you just gotta keep grindin, keep huslin. Everything is possible. Shoot for your dreams, even if you cannot be as smart as our lord and savior Meremy Jeeks you can at least learn a bit of wisdom from him