Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You are not schizophrenic or “imaging things”. Everyone hates you and IS out to get you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I can say this from experience that’s why even I had friends long ago when I was in middle school everyone was causing drama and was out to get each other to see who could the best male.

And now in sex setting like college and high school, when people bully you, even if they don’t physically assault you or verbally assault you, best believe they are making mean jokes behind your back. Also social isolation counts as bullying. All that giggling you hear when you turn your back? Yes they’re laughing at you. Yes they are giving you mean looks. You are an abomination and they want to drive you to suicide. And that’s just how it is :blackpill:

Look at this video

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/masskillers/comments/phd9oc/nikolas_cruz_blowing_up_a_balloon_at_marjory/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Sure yes he is sitting with people but let’s be real it was probably the administrators that made him sit with someone because he was probably sitting alone or someone felt bad for him and let him sit with them. But notice this important thing: why is this person secretly recording him? To make fun of him. Even if he wasn’t blowing up a balloon. Your existence alone is enough for them to mock you.

The title sounds so much like a @mylifeistrash thread

Wtf happened to him? :what:
He moved to other forums after getting banned, posted on them for a year, suddenly disappeared from everything last year in july

back when i went to therapy it was suggested that i try CBT. it was basically paying to be gaslit.

"maybe they're not laughing at you" "maybe they didn't really mean it"

like bitch i was there, i know what was going on. i'd rather pay for CBT than go through CBT.

back when i went to therapy it was suggested that i try CBT. it was basically paying to be gaslit.

like bitch i was there, i know what was going on. i'd rather pay for CBT than go through CBT.
This is why CBT is known to be harmful to those with trauma. Being told that the sources of your distress aren't real can only worsen your mental state, if you aren't just some mildly neurotic normalfag but rather someone who's highly vulnerable and impressionable.

The presumption in CBT that everything which spurs "negative" emotions derives from distortions in perception is also counterfactual for autistic people, who suffer as a consequence of being incompatible with the world around them, not the way they think about things.

And therapy in general is unlikely to help you if you aren't either a woman or a fag, like the therapists who "treat" you. My therapist was a literal faggot, for example, JFL. So it's no wonder that they offered nothing to me. I wouldn't consult with a faggot irl about anything, let alone about my mind :feelskek:

Last edited:

This is why CBT is known to be harmful to those with trauma. Being told that the sources of your distress aren't real can only worsen your mental state, if you aren't just some mildly neurotic normalfag but rather someone who's highly vulnerable and impressionable.

The presumption in CBT that everything which spurs "negative" emotions derives from distortions in perception is also counterfactual for autistic people, who suffer as a consequence of being incompatible with the world around them, not the way they think about things.

And therapy in general is unlikely to help you if you aren't either a woman or a fag, like the therapists who "treat" you. My therapist was a literal faggot, for example, JFL. So it's no wonder that they offered nothing to me. I wouldn't consult with a faggot irl about anything, let alone about my mind :feelskek:
srsly i'm doing that shit rn, and i only go because i get to leave school early, but i'll find myself nearly arguing with my therapist each time

srsly i'm doing that shit rn, and i only go because i get to leave school early, but i'll find myself nearly arguing with my therapist each time
I went down the road of arguing with my CBT charlatan too, but it never changed anything. They would just repeat the same things over and over again, and get irritated at me for not giving them the "correct" answers which would serve to justify their methods and salary.

And this coming from a therapist who claimed in their bio that they didn't believe in "one size fits all" approaches, but instead would personalize sessions. It's all just marketing bullshit. You get a talking self-help book, at best, and at worst a dogmatic quack who will blame your "resistance" for the insufficiencies of their pseudo-science.

I should mention that they temporarily eased their quackery only when they thought that I was about to stop seeing them. But they would always revert back to the doctrine when they felt more secure in their income.

Last edited:
Life is like a movie, if you've sat through the first 18 years and its sucked every second so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. None should blame you for walking out early.”

is that how cbt works? holy shit :feelshaha: gaslighting at it's finest.
Yes bro

I would tell my CBT quack about specific instances where I knew for a fact that I was getting laughed at, and they just wouldn't respond.

And then next session they would repeat the mantra of life's ambiguities, and how I couldn't really know why people are laughing, etc. :feelsseriously:

The perfect "patient" in CBT is somebody with memory loss who can be reprogrammed like a blank slate into a docile wageslave.

Last edited:
Yes bro

I would tell my CBT quack about specific instances where I knew for a fact that I was getting laughed at, and they just wouldn't respond.

And then next session they would repeat the mantra of life's ambiguities, and how I couldn't really know why people are laughing, etc. :feelsseriously:

The perfect "patient" in CBT is somebody with memory loss who can be reprogrammed like a blank slate into a docile wageslave.
i expected they would at least put some effort into their gaslighting :feelskek: but nah, they are peak retarded. therapysts are only for normalfag, foids and faggots that think not having sex for 1 week is enough reason to kill themselves.

i expected they would at least put some effort into their gaslighting :feelskek:
A charitable explanation is that therapists have to go through multiple people per week, so their methods quickly become defined by the lowest common denominator.

But therapy is probably just premised on the idea that the patient is dumb -- especially CBT, which purports to teach you the correct way of thinking.

In therapy, you are literally paying somebody to manipulate you, after all. So you must be quite dumb for that to work.

Last edited:
Damn I've been recorded by normalfags a lot and I always suspected it was gay shit like this. It's funny because I know I'm better than then but they get so jealous they need to hate on me. Some cunt was always mocking me then asking me " you think you're better than other people??" Meanwhile I just minded my own business but that threatens these normies. Fucking losers

Damn I've been recorded by normalfags a lot and I always suspected it was gay shit like this. It's funny because I know I'm better than then but they get so jealous they need to hate on me. Some cunt was always mocking me then asking me " you think you're better than other people??" Meanwhile I just minded my own business but that threatens these normies. Fucking losers
Yeah bro literally just existing to them they see it as a threat. Idk if you are a Gen Z / millennial but if you are, you’ve definitely been recorded and clowned in these snapchat / Instagram / social media group chats they do it all the time I’ve seen it before

Yeah bro literally just existing to them they see it as a threat. Idk if you are a Gen Z / millennial but if you are, you’ve definitely been recorded and clowned in these snapchat / Instagram / social media group chats they do it all the time I’ve seen it before
I'm pretty sure this happened to me in my senior year of high school. Someone seemed to surreptitiously take a picture or recording of me.

I wanted to beat them up, and in retrospect, I should have. Even if it turned out to be a misunderstanding, it would still be worf it to bash in normgroid skull.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure this happened to me in my senior year of high school. Someone seemed to surreptitiously take a picture or recording of me.

I wanted to beat them up, and in retrospect, I should have. Even if it turned out to be a misunderstanding, it would still be worf it to bash in normgroid skull.
Man you fucked up, when youre a minor that's when youre supposed to beat peoples asses because you can get away with it and it wont be on your record / you'll be able to get a job and go to college still.

Also I liked your convo on CBT, I'm also on CBT and think its BS

can't trust anyone
snitches everywhere

Everybody hates me- yes
They are out to get me - no.
People just do no care and do no want to waste energy on me. People just avoid me, reject my job applications, do not wanna hang out... Im treat like a piece of trash because Im ugly and autistic

Isn't it a mating strategy for mid-tier males to bully low value males like us to establish a pecking order and show girls they have more value?

Story of my life. My parents prefer my younger siblings, my coworkers hate me and constantly talk trash about me on the company instant messenger, every girl I have ever talked to is either in a relationship or "gay" for the duration of our conversation. It's a pretty sweet life.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soa3gO7tL-c

Isn't it a mating strategy for mid-tier males to bully low value males like us to establish a pecking order and show girls they have more value?
Yes, they do that. They can't compete with Chad. My problem is I don't respect them when they do that. A lot of their value is fake.