Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope You are volcel if...

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
You have a chance with a foid most men would fuck and dont want to fuck her.

This means you arent incel but volcel if you refuse to fuck:
-chubby/fat
-3/10
-ethnic

I wouldn't fuck a fat feminist to be honest.

Ethnic girls are not an option.

If you refuse to fuck merely chubby foids you're 100% volcel in my book.

I would ethnic

As an ethnic I purely go for ethnics so disregard your 3rd point.

I've never said I wouldn't go out with a chubby foid but OBESE isn't happening.

As a 3/10, I expect a 3/10.

I'm both incel and volcel. I will only LTR my virgin race and looksmatch. It just so happens that I'm too ugly to get much of anyone so incel I will remain. I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping noodlewhores though provided they're invading my territory, but I'm too ugly for that as well.

-chubby/fat
-3/10
-ethnic

Honestly whitecels have no shame, 100% sure they could ascend today with an ethnic chick who is not even morbid obese or deformed.
I'm volcel.
:yes:fixed fellow redditor

Honestly whitecels have no shame, 100% sure they could ascend today with an ethnic chick who is not even morbid obese or deformed.
Several whites here refuse to date an ethnic it’s insane. At least go for ones who are “caucasoid”

Several whites here refuse to date an ethnic it’s insane. At least go for ones who are “caucasoid”
and they still label themselves as incels instead of volcels, turning this site into a meme

-chubby/fat --> I don't care about chubby, BUT NO LANDWHALE, FUCK ALL THE LANDWHALES, fucking people like them is only harming our cause
-3/10 --> I would love to have something with a 3/10, it's my looksmatch, but she can't be FAT
-ethnic --> I don't care about race, but all races have a problem wiht my face

I'm both incel and volcel. I will only LTR my virgin race and looksmatch. It just so happens that I'm too ugly to get much of anyone so incel I will remain. I wouldn't mind pumping and dumping noodlewhores though provided they're invading my territory, but I'm too ugly for that as well.
ngl

and they still label themselves as incels instead of volcels, turning this site into a meme
It’s just infuriating at this point. Like I believe some ethnics take it far by saying NO whites can be incel but whitecels like these aren’t helping their case.

landwhale is too much for most men, i meant regular fat
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JFL.

As an ethnic I purely go for ethnics so disregard your 3rd point.

I've never said I wouldn't go out with a chubby foid but OBESE isn't happening.

As a 3/10, I expect a 3/10.

:yes:fixed fellow redditor
kill yourself. I'm 2.5 PSL and deformed fucking fag. If you want to point me to the ethnic femoid that would fuck a white guy with cleft palate feel free to alert me. I've never seen it in my entire life

kill yourself. I'm 2.5 PSL and deformed fucking fag. If you want to point me to the ethnic femoid that would fuck a white guy with cleft palate feel free to alert me. I've never seen it in my entire life
I live in northeast America which is pretty liberal. Most white foids stick to white guys

You are already a volcel if you DONT WANT TO FUCK A FEMOID.

No matter what.

I would just go for it. I can’t afford to have high standards.

landwhale is too much for most men, i meant regular fat
@JeffGoldblumInTheFly
in that case it's really possible, for example this fat foid here

I would fuck her like there is no tomorrow, I would fuck her so much that she would look like a victoria secret model after my dick enlarger her holes 2x their size

in that case it's really possible, for example this fat foid here

View attachment 110520

I would fuck her like there is no tomorrow, I would fuck her so much that she would look like a victoria secret model after my dick enlarger her holes 2x their size

Lots of normies and even chads would fuck her, this is clearly not what the OP is talking about

Lots of normies and even chads would fuck her, this is clearly not what the OP is talking about
but she just look that good because of make up, if she remove the make up she will be a 4/10 at max

i would rather die than fuck a landwhale my life is pathetic but i would never sink so low

"Kill yourself" jfl

No point in arguing something you already acknowledged

"Kill yourself" jfl

No point in arguing something you already acknowledged
eh, you're deliberately missing my point. I wouldn't claim inceldom if I wasn't sub5. I'd be a volcel then

As long as she has a good personality then I'm happy. If she's my looksmatch that's fine, if she's a bit chubby but it's not her fault then that's cool by me too. If she's not NT then that's ok. As long as she's a nice person and makes an effort then I'll die the happiest guy on the planet.

No blacks no fats, plain and simple.

eh, you're deliberately missing my point. I wouldn't claim inceldom if I wasn't sub5. I'd be a volcel then
How I know anything you said is even true? I'm speaking statistically, most "whitecels" aren't even bad looking in this forum. The moment you called yourself volcel then you are volcel not incel, you are using bad terms for describing yourself.

How I know anything you said is even true? I'm speaking statistically, most "whitecels" aren't even bad looking in this forum. The moment you called yourself volcel then you are volcel not incel.
well I mean, I have standards that I wont budge on the moment an ethnic hole comes wanting to LTR me. Sure I would fuck her, but I wouldn't go beyond that point. Were that to happen though, I agree that I would be volcel. But I'm too ugly for that so it doesn't even come into the question, hence I'm incel

Then 99% of people here are volcel

well I mean, I have standards that I wont budge on the moment an ethnic hole comes wanting to LTR me. Sure I would fuck her, but I wouldn't go beyond that point. Were that to happen though, I agree that I would be volcel. But I'm too ugly for that so it doesn't even come into the question, hence I'm incel
You are using bad terms for describing yourself then.

Most people here are technically volcel.

idc just dont be fat have a beard or be abomination 0.5/10

niggas acting like they get to pick and choose. loooool the absolute state

Most men are too sexually addicted by society that they will fuck foids made of gabarge

-chubby/fat
-3/10
-ethnic
Thanks for drawing out the volcels for us bud. You pretty much set the standard for what qualifies as a volcel perfectly. Well done

Yay, I'm not a volcel.

*Volcel if you wouldn't fuck a hole that you can't get hard over * :soy: JFL! Enjoy your disgusting shit smelling ethnic landwhales boyo.

Would you say that someone is a volcel if they turned down an obese Indian gipsy with coloured hair,a beard that she tries to hide with Foundation and a gap in her front teeth?

Nobody should have to settle for a used up landwhale